Girlfriends

Nate10

Yeah, SA's girlfriends' were stupid, and one of the peds that you see alot, lmao. But I got to 100% with all of them, I wanted the outfits and cool features they gave us. Ooh! That raises me another question, what reward do you guys think you get when you get 100% with a girlfriend?

Marriage?

Well, since it has been confirmed about the girlfriend part I just wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it. And considering San Andreas' girlfriend feature was a dud I thought that they wouldn't put it in again. So what are your guys' opinions on how the girlfriend thing will happen.

I personally hope we can use our cellphone's more to call them up if you want a date instead of wait til' 20:00 like in San Andreas. And have more options on what you an do on your dates. Like for instance go to the carnival(I think I saw a rollercoaster in one of the screenshots. Not totally sure though.).

So basically I just wanted your thoughts on girlfriends in GTAIV, and if you guys think it'll be good this time or not.

well i agree with nate10!

Yeah, SA's girlfriends' were stupid, and one of the peds that you see alot, lmao. But I got to 100% with all of them, I wanted the outfits and cool features they gave us. Ooh! That raises me another question, what reward do you guys think you get when you get 100% with a girlfriend?

Marriage?

Haha thats a good one :)

Girlfriends? hmm, well I finally got SA and one downside

Denise is shit at aiming

If you drive-by dating, they should damn well learn to aim.

No Progress going down EVERY night you dont take her on a date

Haha I got SA when I was about 12 and didn't exactly know what a drive-by was and when she said she wanted to go for one I went to cluck'n'bell cos i thought she wanted food :P