Hilton's now behind bars!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, some HAS to gut SA & make a conversion. We could build this as a TGTAP exclusive w/ members contributing to

a final version to put in the Download section. I'll help out where I can.

fp032006_b.gif

manila_baywalk.jpg

St%20Louis%20MO.jpg

Combine some of these, and elements from other cities, and you'll end up with a GTA: SA total conversion...

Like what the guys at ReactOS.org did to their project; reverse-engineering Windows 2000/XP just to make their own Windows clone. Maybe we should slap a GPL open-source license in that mod, but the Strawberryland idea might be too dorky for some people. There should be two versions, the Strawberryland joke and a more hardcore version - maybe Manila, Philippines or any other major city can be the basis; although it's hard to make a near-carbon copy of Manila, you might take some details from it, like the Baywalk and mix elements from other cities to make a total GTA conversion...

I heard they are going to lock her up again!! YaY!!

They should put up cameras in her cell and record footage,I want to see that spoil bitch suffer!!!

she would be so bored and will strt having sex with her bed or the jail incharge! she is a mother fuking asshole!

Edited by Carlsberg