GTA IV spoof trailer...done!

I made a short Shortcake-themed parody trailer, which is supposed to be for GTA 4, based on the Strawberryland box art I did. The video may seem crappy but I also made this as a test to see if my video editing tools and my Pentium 3 PC can take it. As of the time I posted this thread (first spawned, not edited) it's still being uploaded and encoded to YouTube FLV, so it may take a while...

I hope you guys like it... :thumbsup:

That was pretty good, not really the best video but the time spent on that one was worth it 100 % ...

Yeah, thanks, I fixed the logo fade in/out issue, and added a PG warning and the Nvidia logo, to make it more realistic, since I got the idea from the San Andreas intro movie, when SA fires up;I'll make more as long as my present rig can take it...hehe :coolthumbup:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Well Its better then the first vid,but for some reason theres too much static (hissing sound)

I'll try to fix that glitch, but it was because I have ultra cheap ten-buck speakers for audio; I couldn't easily judge the sounds and stuff from that piece of equipment, and I don't have extra dough for better speakers and stuff... :bashhead:

HP .............YOU ARE A VERY FUNNY PERSON .....i laughed so hard at that video...can you imagin them running around with a Ak 47 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As for Monsieur Woozie, thanks for the comments; it may be too dorky to do Shortcake GTA stuff, but well at least it's cool, right? Visit my YouTube page, I may post more spoofs there... And there might be a "Hot Coffee" feature in GTA: Strawberryland...hehe! :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Hehe dude!!,You have some awesum skills

Why don't you just use headphones, they are much cheaper then speakers and better at finding out the sound quality!!

Don't worry, Evo, I'll buy a pair, maybe next week or so, when I go to college...

The Next one must be GTA SA + Hot Coffee Mod Spoof :)

Yeah, I'll do a spoof, but not so explicit; I'll even make a mock website for the GTA: Strawberryland game... :lol: