MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is really good but I need some changes.

On the first one have a bullet style entrance for the word 'LCF' and also lose the screws and change the background then it will be perfect. Also don't use the Godfather font.

On the second one its a bit of my fault not explaining properly. I didn't mean 'Mafia' I mean like Liverty City Mafia. So that one can't be accepted by me, just change it and just do what you think is suitable.

I know these are a lot of changes but I will pay you big.

The first one is really good but I need some changes.

On the first one have a bullet style entrance for the word 'LCF' and also lose the screws and change the background then it will be perfect. Also don't use the Godfather font.

On the second one its a bit of my fault not explaining properly. I didn't mean 'Mafia' I mean like Liverty City Mafia. So that one can't be accepted by me, just change it and just do what you think is suitable.

I know these are a lot of changes but I will pay you big.

Change the background to what?

I was told by K9 to use a mafia style font,but, okay. It's the same font as i used on the sigs.

The second one didn't take long anyway... I haven't got much to go on, but...Whatever.

And pay = How Big?

Err Llama have you finished them yet?

Fuck sake, give me a chance.... I got a GF to keep 'entertained' y'know?

And @ JayD, Imageready CS2. The only thing i can use.

If you told me what to change the Background to, then i'd do it.

The other 2 i need inspiration for yet. Give it a day or 2.

And you'll know the very minute i finish them. Posted here plus PM, that's my usual policy.

You'll also have to tell me what kind of font you'd like....as an alternative.... Or maybe post a linkt o one you've found.... The more info you give me the better it'll turn out.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like a signature. 'bout same size as yours with some hot chick. Don't mind who, as long as she's hot. Oh, and Jace should be in it. But not on a way that it looks as if I'm the girl :P

Maximum budget is 2000$

Or an alternative:

Sig (again the same size) themed 'Legend of Zelda'. Preferably Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I'd like Hyrule Castle to be visible on the background. Should feature the Twilight too. Link doesn't have to be in. Also a border (Black).

Oh, and a slight grudge effect through it. Slight, barely.

Maximum budget is between 5000$ and 7500$. Depends if you can get everything in.

Edit: forget that first idea. I'd like the Zelda think. Make sure it's looks dark themed.

I'd like a signature. 'bout same size as yours with some hot chick. Don't mind who, as long as she's hot. Oh, and Jace should be in it. But not on a way that it looks as if I'm the girl :P

Maximum budget is 2000$

Or an alternative:

Sig (again the same size) themed 'Legend of Zelda'. Preferably Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I'd like Hyrule Castle to be visible on the background. Should feature the Twilight too. Link doesn't have to be in. Also a border (Black).

Oh, and a slight grudge effect through it. Slight, barely.

Maximum budget is between 5000$ and 7500$. Depends if you can get everything in.

Edit: forget that first idea. I'd like the Zelda think. Make sure it's looks dark themed.

Ok, will work on that tonight. When i get time to myself...

Dazza, yours too, sorry for the delay.... College and all.

Edit: you want your name on that, jace?

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Version with, version without if that's possible.

I've tried searching for pictures myself. I can't really find any good picture of the twilight though.. So it might be a little hard.

^ yeah, having never played the game, or seen it played it my life, i didn't know what i was supposed to be looking at. :P

But yeah, it's going good. I replaced this 'twilight' thing that was gonna be there with an artwork of link instead... Hope you don't mind...

Dazza and Jace - both uploaded tonight... Promise... :)

Meh, figured i'd do a new post....

Ok Dazza, both your sigs are done, i worked with what i got, and came out with these:

'Dazza For Life' :

dazzap25.jpg

'Jess is Hot' :

dazza2j0z.png

(Who is jess btw, your GF? lol mine's called Jess too :P)

Your PSD's are here, I'll find your email from your profile and email them to you in a .zip, ok?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace, i included both the ones with and without text.

jace_zelda1r95.jpg

jace_zelda25s8.jpg

Er, yeah i still couldn't get what that twilight thing was... Meh, if you find a pic, post it here and i can put it in there for you.

Both of you can feel free to submit ideas for your images to be modified... I'll happily do it for either of you.

Very good work, I especially like the 'Mel' and 'Dazza for life' sigs, I'm not to request a sig here though, I'm just here to see your work.

*Guitar Solo*

Thanks eddward, looks like adding a link in my sig boosted business, attracted some high paying customers.

I was very prod of MeL's sig, took a while...

If you do ever need a sig, you know whre to come? Right? hehe, no worries...

*drum solo* - FTW!