little things

i think picture no. 10 is a SWAT/N.O.O.S.E helicopter, and it looks like it has some missile launchers on it! :lol:

about the door thing, i don't think we'll be able to bust doors, it's just a cutscene, what's the big deal? :(

2-6, if you look at the first picture in the trailer, it looks like the mirror can be reflected, so we also be able to check the rearview mirror :coolthumbup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think picture no. 10 is a SWAT/N.O.O.S.E helicopter, and it looks like it has some missile launchers on it! :lol:

N.O.O.S.E, what dose that mean?

Like rope you hang yourselfe with? I thoght about that when I first saw the 2nd trailer.

look at the trailer again, the swat team has been named as N.O.O.S.E :lol:

there's already a topic discussing about N.O.O.S.E, but i think it's already in page 2

About the busting doors down, yeah I know it full-well could be a cut-scene, but what I was trying to show was look at the detail of the door latch and hook, and how the wood around the latch is broken away as he kicks it down - it could all just be cutscene stuff, but to me it kinda strikes me as something they've programmed the player to be able to do, I don't know obviously, but it's a possibility.......I want to kick doors down!!!