Pretty awesome Nine Inch Nails cover.. / NIN discussion

Yeah, I mean studio's sound good, but there's a point you know it's machined and yeah. I can't give a good example, but i'd be willing to say new bands studio albums and them live, haha. I have no idea with the reverb and delay settings, not exactly sure what they are. Some things could've been stretched out a bit, though. Especially "begun" at 4:38, and the "Tracks" at 5:26 made me cringe, lol.

Ha, topic name edit. It'll be awhile, definately. Need a keyboard, and a mic. Got the program and ways to get voice plugins if needed.

Is it just me, or after The Fragile and AATCHB/Still.... the music has gotten well, worse. I mean, it's different I know, but I like their older stuff a lot better than With Teeth and Year Zero. They have a few good songs, but still. I do like the meanings of YZ, or what I get out of them.

I bought "Year Zero" the day it came out, but was sroda' let down to be honest. I liked the first 5 or so songs, but then the rest of the album wasn't to good.

Anyway, I love Robin Finck, seriously best guitar player evar. Hes in Guns N' Roses now, I saw a few pics of him in NIN, he looked kinda' weird. He looks so cool now in GN'R though.

My favorite is 'The Fragile'... definitely. Followed by 'And all that could have been' (It's a live CD, good though.) and "Pretty hate machine" then "The Downward Spiral".

Definately go with The Fragile. Two disks worth of music, and it's like $15 where I'm at.

Good. I'll pick it up on Tuesday when I go out to buy the new Smashing Pumpkins album as well. (Damn, I'm spending so much money. Tuesday = Zeitgeist (Smashing Pumpkins), "The Fragile" (Nine Inch Nails) Thursday = Smashing Pumpkins Tickets, Velvet Revolver/Alice In Chains Tickets)

IMMA GONNA GO BROKE!