Official Playstation Magazine Australia Info

Dmac

Finally, Some information from the Australian Official Playstation August magazine!

- Niko will be able to not only hold on to the back of a truck to get a quick ride, but he can also hide under a truck and hold on to the bottom side of the truck to hide and infiltrate.

- A character named Carmen will play a key role in the beginning of the game.

- A character named Borokov runs a shoe factory in Broker, and you visit him near the beginning of the game to use his machinery to threaten someone.

- Cars that you carjack and then leave on the street and abandon will be towed after one day to the junkyard.

- Weapons will no longer be floating and spinning in the air. You will only be able to buy weapons. However, in the demo given to the magazine, they found a knife on a dead person and took it.

- In the demo given to the magazine, Niko planted a tracking device on a cop car and followed them to a donut place. Inside, Niko snuck into the kitchen and poisoned their food. One of the cops reacted and ran after Niko through the streets.

Thanks to Jordan.

EDIT: Seems i made a fool of myself, IT WAS A JOKE ON GTAFORUMS From Jordon. Just thought i found some cool news :rolleyes: Mod please lock lol.

Edited by Dmac_91