Code Monkeys

Nate10

Well anyone with the channel G4TV(tech channel)and actually watch's the once amazing channel much know abou the new comedy 8 bit proportion serie's: Code Monkey's.

It looks hilarious. Basically two video game programmer's with a crazy new boss that doesn't giv two sh**'s about anything but money. From the trailers I've seenit's histarical, and a lot of "secret" video game type cameos.

Edited by Nate10

Yeah, G4TV has basically turned into a Spike TV-ripoff over the past few months. Now there's only two shows that caters to video games (X-Play and Cheat!) left on the American broadcast, it's all gone to shit.

At least Code Monkeys is damn funny. And yeah, I've seen all three episodes aired so far. I love it.

People still watch that channel.... And they still call it a "tech channel" even though they play NO shows dedicated to technology anymore.... O_o

True. TechTV was fucking awesome and Comcast completely fucking raped it. Bastards.

The ONLY two TechTV employees still working at G4 are Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb, because X-Play was TechTV's video game show (a genre of show G4 failed at making) so they kept them.

Fuck G4.

People still watch that channel.... And they still call it a "tech channel" even though they play NO shows dedicated to technology anymore.... O_o

True. TechTV was fucking awesome and Comcast completely fucking raped it. Bastards.

The ONLY two TechTV employees still working at G4 are Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb, because X-Play was TechTV's video game show (a genre of show G4 failed at making) so they kept them.

Fuck G4.

Yeah, seriously. TechTV was my favorite channel, I loved almost every show on it. Man, The Screensavers and Call For Help with Leo Laporte were the greatest shows ever. (Extended Play wasn't to bad either, when it was just Adam Sessler in like that arcade place...)

Bring back TechTV!!!! :(

Wasn't Screensavers the original AOTS? And still, what is comcast.

Yes, Attack Of The Show is (or was, I haven't watched it in a while), very similar to the ScreenSavers. Except the ScreenSavers was much awesomer. And Comcast is an extremely big cable/phone/internet provider here in the United States.

Yeah, so many jobs lost at TechTV. I used to watch that channel for hours and hours. Call for Help. The Screensavers. X-Play. Body Hits. Don't Buy This. Digital Digs. All that shit. Gone forever.

The Screensavers was especially cool because they had a giant LAN party every week which was fun to play in. Leo Laporte. Patrick Norton. Kevin Rose. Martin Sargent. All fired because of Comcast.

Only six TechTV personalities, Kevin Rose, Sarah Lane, Morgan Webb, Adam Sessler, Chi-Lan Lieu, and Brendan Moran, survived the merger. As of June 2007, Sessler and Webb are the only remaining TechTV personalities working at G4.

In addition, only two TechTV shows, Anime Unleashed and X-Play, survived the merger without any major changes. As of March 2006, Anime Unleashed was removed from the G4 schedule--for how long is unknown--leaving X-Play the only remaining TechTV show in existence in the United States.

FUCK YOU COMCAST! That was the best TV station ever and you killed it.

• 6 months later...