9/11 Memories

K9 Krew

If you can apologize for your comments, then I can accept it. As far as I am concerned, we can just both walk away from

this one w/ no hard feelings & we're cool. The attack made us a little crazy & sometimes we get a little sensitive, so forgive

me if I came off a little harsh. See you 'round.

Another thing I remember (this really sticks out) was watching the queen lead a choir singing "God Bless America". When

our whole country was going mad in the days after 9/11 it was like a giant arm around our collective shoulder when we

needed it most. Pure class, God save the Queen!

For those outside the US, the date (9/11, by local calender system) is also the universal emergency phone number for

ambulance/fire/police, 911. Never found out if that was coincidence or intentional.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conspiracy theory has flaws. The theory of the terrorists (IMO the real one) has none.

Simple.

Other then that, something to read when you're bored.

911. Never found out if that was coincidence or intentional.

If I'm not mistaken the first attack on the WTC also was on 9/11. But I doubt that it has anything to do with the emergency number.

No mater what most say I do think that Bush has been a quite good leader. He can't help it that he was president just at the time that that happened. He's made lots of mistakes, too. But then any other president who would have 'ruled' at the time of such attacks happening probably would have too.

Though he is going over-the-top with Iraq though.. They've gotten rid of Saddam, so IMO they've got to leave.

I could go on, but then I'd basically just be repeating everything that UO said.

Take my word for it, we want out.

But after Saddam, Iraq is totally screwed up, we can't just walk out or we'll just be back in the situation in a few years. The

Iraqi people have a lot of work to do to rebuild their own country, things like clean water supply, power generation & schools.

They also need to get a decent police force in place. It doesn't help that they have more than their share of heavily armed

criminals trying to keep the area lawless. We had to go in & take down their government & now we have to help them to

rebuild. In a lot of ways it's no different than Germany or Japan after WWII.

Anyway, back to topic.

One good thing I remember was people pulling together in the aftermath of the attacks. I think in a way, it brought out the

best in us as a nation.

This is gonna flip your lid, I lost my temper when I saw this video.

I posted this recently in my Chris Crocker topic, but it seems a bit deserted now, so I want you good people to see his true colours.

That stupid pathetic cocksucking faggot, I HATE HIM!!

EDIT: He rants about how Britney Spears is a national treasure and that he dosen't give a fuck about 9/11, WTF!!!

Edited by Eddward