9/11 Memories

K9 Krew

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember much about it but I was on Holiday about 2 Months after the Worst Event of the 21st Century. My Mum was scared to death before we went on Holiday because we were going to New York then Florida.

The saddest Bit about this event is that a Photographer took a Picture of a Man Jumping out of the world Trade Centre.

I've seen them. If I ever come across one of those guys with their theory's I'd punch them in the face.

Sad.. I was watching CNN when it happened. Then suddenly breaking news with the WTC of fire. Then suddenly a second plane comes.. I didn't exactly know what was happening given my age. But as soon as I did.. well, you know. Can't really express that in words.

The saddest Bit about this event is that a Photographer took a Picture of a Man Jumping out of the world Trade Centre.

Wouldn't the saddest bit being the guy jumping out of the building, not the guy taking the photo of it? O.o

Personally I was tired of hearing about it the next year when they started all this anniversary bullshit. It happened. It's over with. Stop DWELLING ON IT AND MOVE-ON. Christ. The "terrorists" are WANTING you to dwell on it. They WANT you to feel unsafe. Isn't ANYONE intelligent enough to realize any of this?

There's some really intresting 11/9 (I'm British :)) conspiracy theories on youtube if you can find the right ones. Any of you seen them?

Yeah the trouble is with EVERY 11/9 theory there's 'evidence' against it. Even the hugely popular Loose Change documentary has a ton of criticism against it and people pointing out inaccuracies.

I have a pdf file from somewhere entitled "Why Indeed Did The Twin Towers Collapse?" (or something like that), it's quite a few pages long and really detailed. I think I saved it, meaning to read through it all at one time. But I never did and to be honest I've lost interest now. I don't care enough really. The only hard facts are that the USA has a corrupt government (like many other countries except they also have a lot of power in terms of the whole world, so it's worse).

The BBC's 9/11 Conspiracy Files program was really good because unlike in the USA where every single media corp. takes a side, the BBC look at everything from a neutral and non-biased perspective. So for each claim there was a counter-claim, and such.

11/9 isn't really talked about anymore, well, not in England anyway, unless something happens related to it.

EDIT: Also, http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php this IIRC was one of the first videos to hit the web when people knew something wasn't quite right. Pretty interesting. But it raises questions rather than anything else. SOme of which have probably been answered by now, but as I said earlier, lost interest... it's highly unlikely we'll ever learn the truth.

9/11 was done by Bush and it has come apparent in some people in England (maybe all), my science teach goes they had to use a way to get to Iraq to get oil, 9/11 was probably the beginning, it is a sad thing but what makes it even sadder is that the US government done it. And plus this should always be remembered even Bin Laden has taunted the US with a video (even though I beleive he didn't do it). And plus with the technology that the US has its a miracle that they haven't found Bin Ladin, which just proves to me more that it was Bush whop done the whole thing.

Wouldn't the saddest bit being the guy jumping out of the building, not the guy taking the photo of it? O.o

Personally I was tired of hearing about it the next year when they started all this anniversary bullshit. It happened. It's over with. Stop DWELLING ON IT AND MOVE-ON. Christ. The "terrorists" are WANTING you to dwell on it. They WANT you to feel unsafe. Isn't ANYONE intelligent enough to realize any of this?

Yeah it is Sad. But Why Would Someone Photograph Someones Death (Actually Someone Moments Before Their Death)

It is never talked about in Scotland Either. BBC News Have Mentioned it but not went into Great Detail with what Happened.

9/11 was done by Bush and it has come apparent in some people in England (maybe all), my science teach goes they had to use a way to get to Iraq to get oil, 9/11 was probably the beginning, it is a sad thing but what makes it even sadder is that the US government done it. And plus this should always be remembered even Bin Laden has taunted the US with a video (even though I beleive he didn't do it). And plus with the technology that the US has its a miracle that they haven't found Bin Laden, which just proves to me more that it was Bush whop done the whole thing.

READ IT

Saying the the US Government is responsible is just total bullshit. It's non of your teachers business to tell you all what he thinks of it. Bin Laden is responsible 100%. It's a big world and in a region that big as where Bin Laden could be it's hard to find him. And above that there are lots of people who would help him, even if they'd have to die. There is loads of evidence why it would be a terrorist attack. As for those conspiracy theory's, all are flawed and fail.

Anyone who does believe in those theory's should, in my opinion, be shot.

9/11 was done by Bush and it has come apparent in some people in England (maybe all), my science teach goes they had to use a way to get to Iraq to get oil, 9/11 was probably the beginning, it is a sad thing but what makes it even sadder is that the US government done it. And plus this should always be remembered even Bin Laden has taunted the US with a video (even though I beleive he didn't do it). And plus with the technology that the US has its a miracle that they haven't found Bin Laden, which just proves to me more that it was Bush whop done the whole thing.

READ IT

Saying the the US Government is responsible is just total bullshit. It's non of your teachers business to tell you all what he thinks of it. Bin Laden is responsible 100%. It's a big world and in a region that big as where Bin Laden could be it's hard to find him. And above that there are lots of people who would help him, even if they'd have to die. There is loads of evidence why it would be a terrorist attack. As for those conspiracy theory's, all are flawed and fail.

Anyone who does believe in those theory's should, in my opinion, be shot.

First off my science teacher didn't say Bush did the twon towers he said they went to Iraq for the oid ONLY, which is what I think as well.

The US government is behind it, whether you belive this or not I don't care, if you really think about it how the hell could Bin Laden organize such a huge operation by himself, the truth is he can't. Bush did it, I don't know why, probably because he needed oil, plus the twin towers were built to withstand auroplanes, notice in the videos in slow motion the is a mini explosion that actually causes the buildings structure to collapse, this wasn't done by the planes. Plus there is evidence it was a terrorist attack but not s much as there is as an inside job. Just the media showing on side of the story not the other.

As I said earlier choose what you want to believe theres many who don't agree Bush did it.

There are flaws regardless of how you look at it. Anyone who takes extreme sides and get pissy and argumentative over it are annoying.

Yeah maybe I am getting a bit p***y but its just what I believe really, I'll always be 100% sure Bush did it.

There's some really intresting 11/9 (I'm British :)) conspiracy theories on youtube if you can find the right ones. Any of you seen them?

9/11 conspiracy theories are bullshit.

+1

9/11 was done by Bush and it has come apparent in some people in England (maybe all), my science teach goes they had to use a way to get to Iraq to get oil, 9/11 was probably the beginning, it is a sad thing but what makes it even sadder is that the US government done it. And plus this should always be remembered even Bin Laden has taunted the US with a video (even though I beleive he didn't do it). And plus with the technology that the US has its a miracle that they haven't found Bin Ladin, which just proves to me more that it was Bush whop done the whole thing.

Yeah, the US government did 9/11 and I'm a large black man named Bubba.

Ahem...

^

Thats just someones point of view, I know some peopel here will think Bin Ladin did it and understnadably its been publisized in the media that he has done it, but really if he REALLY did do it why haven't they found him, the amount of American Sattelites up in Space and the technology they have they surely might find him. No?

Yeah, pretty much true.

It happend, and it's past, and we just gotta hope it doesnt happen again o.o

If we're talking about 11 September in general, I'm sure people are gonna riot over here, because of the Military coup during the 70's/80's here.

It happend an 11 September too :P

^

Thats just someones point of view, I know some peopel here will think Bin Ladin did it and understnadably its been publisized in the media that he has done it, but really if he REALLY did do it why haven't they found him, the amount of American Sattelites up in Space and the technology they have they surely might find him. No?

I agree with that...Kinda, no offence to anyone, it's just a 'point of view', but the American governement has lots of technology, and things, but they dont really know how to use it.

I hate all the attention it still gets. Sure, it was horrible, but it's over. It happened, what're you going to do? Why keep giving it attention? It's time for people to move on already.

I'd have to agree.

As for being surefire positive on one thing, I figure it's kind of natural. Teachers have their own opinions too, y'know. Not EVERYTHING they teach is correct.

Does anyone here think that this whole "War on Terror" is going to turn into World War III?

Are you kidding me? OFC It will, did you watch the new Osama video he released? he said if Americans don't convert and ditch the military industrial, there will be endless attacks, and then the Russian President/PM w/e has bought 750,000 AK47's, North Koreans aren't ditching the nuclear program, making US pissed, Serbia has just broken out into war because Kosovo, a province of Serbia, wants to be its own country , and then, just not long ago, Canada is Beefing its defense up a shit load, 5 new Naval base's Up north near Nunavut , and now has just launched a new offensive in Afghanistan, i think called " Good will " or something like that.

and no i didnt copy this from fucking google, i actually watch the news

Does anyone here think that this whole "War on Terror" is going to turn into World War III?

Are you kidding me? OFC It will, did you watch the new Osama video he released? he said if Americans don't convert and ditch the military industrial, there will be endless attacks, and then the Russian President/PM w/e has bought 750,000 AK47's, North Koreans aren't ditching the nuclear program, making US pissed, Serbia has just broken out into war because Kosovo, a province of Serbia, wants to be its own country , and then, just not long ago, Canada is Beefing its defense up a shit load, 5 new Naval base's Up north near Nunavut , and now has just launched a new offensive in Afghanistan, i think called " Good will " or something like that.

Well then that just sucks for me because I have to sign up for the draft in 15 days and if World War III breaks out then there will most likely be a draft if World War III turns out as bad as people have been saying it would be.

"Watch" the news? The media we're exposed to is junk (Fox anyone), watching the news doesn't mean anything.

Oh and, that Osama video raises some red flags.

First off my science teacher didn't say Bush did the twon towers he said they went to Iraq for the oid ONLY, which is what I think as well.

That's pretty much true IMO.

And those aren't explosions. Before a building collapses the air will of course have to get out. That's what you see, nothing more, nothing less.

Other then that, why wouldn't the explosives go of as soon as the airplane hits the building? I'm sure they wouldn't case every singly one of them in a hardly unbreakable box.

I've got no problem with you believing in some weird theory that some drop-out teenage kid came up with. I do have problems with you stating it as a fact. Bin Laden is for a fact a part of AQ, saying he isn't is just stupid. He's got a motive and there is lots of evidence (onboard flight recorder to be one of them.) showing that it was high-jacked.

If you do insist in the theory and possibly even want to convince others of it, then come with concrete reasons and fact. Until now all are flawed and can be explained on a highly plausible reason as opposed to the US government placing a thousand explosives in their own building and then crying to get its way. If they wanted to just start this 'war' they would have chosen a far better method..