Ive submitted my mod and theres no aproval for a long while

Dude, he said that he hasn't approved of it because he's busy with work at University, so he might not ever approve your Mod. Here this, if you want your mod approved, atleast post your mod in any of the GTA Gaming Forums (Whether your modding Vice City, San Andreas or GTA III) and see what people have to say, atleast if people say it needs improving, then improve it. Then once improved, you can submit whenever Chris has the time to get on. You should do that firstly, because I would like to know what Mod you've made atleast, If it's a good mod and everyone thinks it should be approved, then I believe your mod will be approved by Chris, if it's not as good, then what's the point of approving it when it will be crap?

I suggest you take that in as consideration before Chris approves of it, atleast if it is good then it can be accepted, but if it's not good, then you wasted your time basically.

He checks every mod manually. That's why it can take some time. And as he just said, as soon as he has some spare time he'll do that.

:o If it say unaproved that means he does not want to accept it. <_< Do you understand everyone? And plus this mod is good and its in its early stage.

Actually I approved loads the other night, there was a pretty big queue.

Anyway I just noticed your mod. I can't work out what the hell it is so perhaps if you actually edit the description and upload some decent screens I will be more likely to approve it.

Your mod is called "San Andreas Stories 2.3"

You uploaded this screenshot: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/scree...70_screen02.jpg

as well as another one... that one looks like you've edited the logo in MS Paint.

And, this, I quote from your description:

Trust me this is a good download!

My main name is gabe 713 but in gta garage.com

my name is gabe123 so i own this mod even if I have a different username.

Right. So wtf is it? All you've done is rambled on about how you have changed the numbers in your username. This is completely irrelavant to anyone looking at the mod. You've failed to provide any good screenshots, and most importantly, you've failed to even say what exactly your mod does. Maybe think about editing the description to something more useful.

I mean all I can think of is that you've edited the San Andreas logos all over the game and added "Stories" to it... sorry but if that is all you've done... why?

None of my questions are rhetorical btw, I'm genuinely interested in why you're so eager to get this mod on our website, I mean it's not what most people are looking for if we're brutally honest.

Actually I approved loads the other night, there was a pretty big queue.

Anyway I just noticed your mod. I can't work out what the hell it is so perhaps if you actually edit the description and upload some decent screens I will be more likely to approve it.

Your mod is called "San Andreas Stories 2.3"

You uploaded this screenshot: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/scree...70_screen02.jpg

as well as another one... that one looks like you've edited the logo in MS Paint.

And, this, I quote from your description:

Trust me this is a good download!

My main name is gabe 713 but in gta garage.com

my name is gabe123 so i own this mod even if I have a different username.

Right. So wtf is it? All you've done is rambled on about how you have changed the numbers in your username. This is completely irrelavant to anyone looking at the mod. You've failed to provide any good screenshots, and most importantly, you've failed to even say what exactly your mod does. Maybe think about editing the description to something more useful.

I mean all I can think of is that you've edited the San Andreas logos all over the game and added "Stories" to it... sorry but if that is all you've done... why?

None of my questions are rhetorical btw, I'm genuinely interested in why you're so eager to get this mod on our website, I mean it's not what most people are looking for if we're brutally honest.

I have my SanAndreas Stories mod here:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=3213 check and see.

Oh and by the way are you chris??? The only files I attached were the loadscreens.

San_Andreas_Stories_Loadscreens.rar

Edited by Gabe713

So its a new total conversion mod that isn't made yet and still needs team members for every position? Why have you just uploaded the load screens?Our database is only for complete mods that people can download, not for following projects as they're being created.
No I have members and we are up to SanAndreas Stories Beta2.3Its only loadscreens because of the upload limit of thegtaplace.com Edited by Gabe713

But you aren't uploading it to GTAForums, you're uploading it here...

If you want to give us the download, give us the entire thing. Compile beta 2 and upload it here so people can get it.

If you don't want to give us a release yet, don't put it in the downloads database.

The file is too big..Oh wait how do you complie???

Compile = put it all together

I just mean put them all in a zip (or rar) and add a Readme file (instructions). Or do whatever else you have to do to make it ready for other people to download.

I'm not sure what our upload size limit is, but it should be pretty big. Might be able to get it increased if you tell me how big the zip file is.

Compile = put it all togetherI just mean put them all in a zip (or rar) and add a Readme file (instructions). Or do whatever else you have to do to make it ready for other people to download.I'm not sure what our upload size limit is, but it should be pretty big. Might be able to get it increased if you tell me how big the zip file is.

:o It says 5 mb wich is the smallest size ever and its limited because when I uploaded the loadscreens the Max. single upload size is now 1.91MB.Damnt why did it go lower?

The file size of SanAndreasStoriesv2.3.rar is currently 7.21 MB because I havent started with the maps

Load screens shouldn't be 6 megs when you've compressed them. Really. If you have compressed them. If not, do so...

Personally, i still fail to see exactly what the mod is... Maybe you could actually tell us this time?

Go type this GOD DAMN Link and see WHAT THE GOD DAMN MOD IS. OK?

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=3213

Edited by Gabe713