Blown/Pwned Capacitors

Huckleberry Pie

My old PC was one of them - they suffered a sickness called capacitor plague, in which a capacitor can eventually fouls up and blows off, often ending up with a bulged lid, or worse, a popped up can. Some industrial espionage mission that crapped up was said to be the cause of the problem, and this often forces users to buy a brand new board. My college professor and a site called Badcaps.net told me that such balky boards can still be fixed, as long as you have the guts to solder such sensitive components. Do you guys have pictures of pwned motherboard caps? :lol:

hehe i got one:P of my old computer I was going to play command & conqer Generals ( didnt have the system requsts for the game) then it started to flash in random colors red blue yellow green..... then the computer died I could start it agin so i had to take a knife to get out my cd and the next day me and my old computer took a walk at the backside of our garden were i set it on fire :D

post-12382-1191169694_thumb.jpg

post-12382-1191169665_thumb.jpg

I don't have a picture of my Computer getting pwned by me.

I have however took a hammer and a sledge hammer to one. I'm pretty sure that was a year ago because it was sure as hell fun. I want to do that again. I did it again at my aunts house, Me and my sister took turns throwing a computer around. It went all over the place. Then my aunt brought another computer out so we had one each now.

Those were 2 times my computer got pwned.

hehe i got one:P of my old computer I was going to play command & conqer Generals ( didnt have the system requsts for the game) then it started to flash in random colors red blue yellow green..... then the computer died I could start it agin so i had to take a knife to get out my cd and the next day me and my old computer took a walk at the backside of our garden were i set it on fire :D

post-12382-1191169694_thumb.jpg

post-12382-1191169665_thumb.jpg

Wow, you really blew the crap off your old rig... It looks like you had a Pentium II/III or something... :lol: