drinking problems

Mike356

Cops would be better to get. Basically, Drinking has become a really big problem here in the UK now. If he keeps drinking like this, try finding the cans of Beer in your house, or if he's drinking at a bar, well I can't help you there. You might want to get some help on this as you say he's Violent, so maybe calling for some support might do well also.

I have NEVER understood what makes someone think drinking solves their problems.

This kind of thing just pisses me off because alcoholics just don't get it. They have to completely destroy their lives or kill

someone in a DWI before they realize the affect it has on those around them. Best thing I can think of since you're a minor

is to talk to your local chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous & see if you can get any help for you & your mom. Like any other

alcoholic, your dad's not gonna do anything to help himself until he's good & ready. Just make sure you're out of the way

when his world finally does blow up in his face, you & your mom need to look out for yourselves (since he won't).

If you live in the UK, call Childline, they will give you suggestions on how to stop it. :)

but he lives in america.

i think if he becomes more violent you should get the law involved, it would be for his own good, and then he would be given the help he needs

Well I'm sure there is something like that in the US, where under 16's can ring up and get help with certain problems..