Juiced 2

WRX22B1998

Has anyone got Juiced 2 yet?

What do you have to say about it? What console do you have it on?

I got it on PSP about a week ago

I think it's pretty good, although they need more customisation options - more bodykits, spoilers rather than just 3 for each car. Although it's good they have licensed bodykits from brands like Chargespeed, Veilside etc...I hate the drift endurance type races though, they are so annoying to beat... Having all the performance upgrades being unlocked by doing a challenge is pretty cool, so you can get top level before you start racing in your league. The race bet is good as well.

The one thing I was disappointed with was no license plates, Paris, or interior modding for PSP

????? It's awsome!

I take it Charger you've played on XBox or Ps2 where the graphix are shitty. Try playing on the PS3 and you'll see it's awsome!

There are hot chicks and nice cars! Win Win for all!

Why do people care about graphics so much and why would you want to see "hot chicks" on a game? For a start there fake, there made of pixels and your hardly going to jack off to the game so there is no need at all for them. NFS is great and the customisation is getting better, I'm looking forward to Pro Street.

Juiced one sucked. Really, properly sucked. Who the hell wants to choose their own horn sound? Nobody. (Unless you could get the General Lee, which you couldn't).

The idea of paying for car damages was completely contradicted by 'The stranger on the street who pays it for you' when you ran outta cash.

I wouldn't take Juiced 2 if someone gave it to me. I throw it at them in the vein hope i got a K.O on them. :P

ProStreet on the other hand.... (As long as it's more challenging this time around)

????? It's awsome!

I take it Charger you've played on XBox or Ps2 where the graphix are shitty. Try playing on the PS3 and you'll see it's awsome!

There are hot chicks and nice cars! Win Win for all!

I played it on the PS3, and it looked like there wasn't as much detail on the cars. So I wasn't impressed at the game. I'm still going for Midnight Club L.A