help plz

webs

ya i need help i erased a little file called gta.dat if eney one can make a copy of it and send it to me my msn is [email protected] cuz with out that file the game dosent work it is locaded in the \Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data plz and thank you ^_^

Did you download the game from some warez site? You should have the install DVD (a legit one) ready for a repair install; we don't support warez here, you know... Don't worry, it won't hurt your saved game files...

ok i bout the game pirate i was trying to install a map and in the download of the map had a gta.dat so i replased it with the one that was in the down load and thats how it got fcked up and i cant re install it cuz i lost the cd and i dont whant to loose all mods so plz help

When he said he lost the disc it sounded stange, i mean you dont loose a disc. I keep mine in the case in a cupboard, why couldn't he do the same to prevent this from happening. I would never do mod not knowing where installtion disc is. Hang on a sec san andreas doesn't even have an installing disc it only has one game disc. Definatly dodgy. Why can't people get into there head we don't give away files in one tick. I hate people that use forums to do that and should be booted. Well i hope it sends his whole computer down. :pissed::pissedred::jumpon::bashhead::thumbsdown::bannage::lamo: