Ahhh which one

gtafanatic

:o I need help. i am stuck and cant figure this out. i pre-ordered gta4 for my ps3 but then i heard that the 360 would have 2 extra missions on xox live download. so now im stuck cuz i dont know what to do? which one should i choose. i like the ps3 cuz i been playin gta on the sony systems since forever. but i was thinkin what if there is another hot coffee remember that only worked on the 360 and pc. also i didnt know that all the trailers shown were 360 trailers none are ps3 so that worries me about how it will look. cuz they r 2 totally diff systems.

so what should i do, should i stick with my long time friend sony or get a new friend?

You do realize a good part of your replies are gonna be fanboys, right? I'd say do some research and get what fits you. Like, not just using the system for gta4. Maybe you like the Forza games, or the Gran Turismo.. yeah.

no no no i think u misunderstood i have the 2 systems im tryin to figure out which to get gta4 on.

I suggest you buy GTAIV for the consol you enjoy playing GTA on. If I had an XBox 360 along with my PS3 I would get the game for both consols. That way I get downloadable content and get to play GTA on the console I've played GTA on since the beginning, the PlayStation.

You have both consols, you obviously have money.

I suggest you buy GTAIV for the consol you enjoy playing GTA on. If I had an XBox 360 along with my PS3 I would get the game for both consols. That way I get downloadable content and get to play GTA on the console I've played GTA on since the beginning, the PlayStation.

Bold: But imagine this, you would complete one level on your PS3 and then have to complete the mission on the 360 with different controls. It would get annoying to have to keep switching controles and consoles.

Edited by Mpilk

Bold: But imagine this, you would complete one level on your PS3 and then have to complete the mission on the 360 with different controls. It would get annoying to have to keep switching controles and consoles.

I don't think so.

i think the controls will be much improved anyway, i mean look at the control difference between GTA 2 w/ GTA 3 so i don't think that's much of a problem, since we'll probably gonna have tutorials anyway.

i suggest you should compare the plus features from both consoles, and purchase the one that have the coolest plus feature :lol:

at this time, i'll say Xbox 360, because the PS3 feature wasn't at the news yet, but when they are, compare 'em and it's your choice

I think we will all agree that 360 is the better pick of the two. I'm not just sayin this cause I'm a fanboy. It's help you get the most out of your GTA IV experience. The game is gonna be sick on either system, BUT the 360 will have more hours of all new game play when the episodic content releases. Let's put it this way, there is the wrong choice and then there is the 360 choice. All I'm sayin.

P.S. I don't like the fact that the PS3 does'nt have rumble. To me, rumble is a huge part of gaming, it completes the experience. I know it's coming, but still, I would'nt wanna have to buy a new controller just to get rumble. Rumble is gonna play a bigger roll in GTA IV this time. So stew on that for a sec.

Edited by fatalgamer

If you have Xbox Live then I suggest you get it on Xbox. Obviously Microsoft has the advantage here because of the agreement they signed with Rockstar on the new content. Who knows, there could be free content on Xbox Live as well.

Totally, I agree. Like the theme for GTA IV is free. I got it the day it came out and I'm keepin it there till the game comes out. Then there will be another, I'm sure.

It's a matter of preference, but if you're used to a console that you've had for years, then just get it for that console. If that means the PS3 version, then go get it. BUT, the 360 version has advantages like extra content. What this entails, I'm not sure, but it'll more than likely be some extra missions and maybe a few small islands. If you have both consoles, then the 360 version would probably be the better choice, I'm personally getting the PS3 version because I'm used to the pad layout and I haven't played an Xbox 360 before.

I do it all the time... I think it's fun.