european championship soccer

Godfather

Damn, beat me to it. :D Well, we simply didn't deserve to qualify, that's a fact. Croatia played superbly, kept the ball well and were lethal with their shooting, whereas England played fucking abysmally, gave the ball away frequently and were average at shooting. We were given a lifeline before the game, and we shat on it. Now, Mcclaren has to be sacked, along with the FA. I can't see where the next England side is coming from, it's a very dark day for English football. The players don't care anymore, so why should I. :pissedred:

Good luck to Croatia, they can win it. Bad luck to Northern Ireland, it was a big ask to beat Spain and they didn't do it.

Edited by the bossman

I saw the match England - Croatia and I must say Croatia fully deserved to win ... the match was superb, few matches kept me on the edge of my sit like this one :)

Oh, and Romania qualified too, finnally, we haven't qualified since EURO 2000, It was about the damn time!!! :o I'm happy :)

I wanted England in but w/e I think there will be Vodka floodings in Russia :D

Edited by Gycu Brun

England deserve to be knocked out, they are a poor team and lack motivation and leadership. They have no incentive to stay in the team and they didn't look bothered when Croatia scored the third goal.

The you see the footballing idiots such as Micheal Owen going in public bragging that no Croation player would get into the current England team.

To me theres needs to be a whole revamp of the squad and I mean major changes. People such as Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Rooney, Ferdinand and Terry need to be shot out for a few games so they can get their act together. Players such as A.Young, Walcott, Agbonlahor, Anichebe, S.Taylor, Huddlestone, Bentley, Warnock, Matt Taylor should be given a chance to prove themselves.

Rant over

Portugal passed although they are playing a bit bad.

Yeah I agree they have mainly coasted through the qualifiers without really trying hard, though saying this you have blooded quite a few youngsers such as Nani, and I think Veloso is going to get his chance soon. But when it comes to the real tournament I think Portugal can win it with match winners such as Ronaldo, Nani, Quaresma, Simao and also have good defenders such as Carvalho.

To me they are one of the favourites to win the Euro.