Im back... And leaving again

Highwire

Hey guys Im gonna be gone for awile. Right now its 7:25 PM Pacific time and I was using an unactivated version of XP for the last month. I had 1 month to activate it but I dont have a code. It will expire at 8:30 tonight. Im saying goodbye for a very long time. So um MrLlamaLlama if your reading this send me the sig when I return and well goodbye everyone!(for Now)

Why would you make this topic? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but nobody gives a flying shit. If you needed to contact Mr Llama Llama about your signature then you could have easily sent him a PM for that. I honestly think we should start warning people for making these topics, they never leave, they always come back in a week. So let them have a warning for it.

Oh God, here's another topic he made.

I don't really give a shit if you're going or not, for some reason, I believe you're asking for a warning since you're raising your post count by making a lame topic. As a matter of fact, this is getting even pathetic because Highwire knew he shouldn't make a topic like this again. He could of just replied in his private gang chat topic and told some of his members, so then if someone asks about where he has gone, they would tell.

Vince, Not a good idea. Members can abuse the topic to increase their post count which is just pointless, really. If it was implemented on, this would cause a lot of problems and I believe other staff would agree with that. If they're in a gang, they could pass it on to their fellow gang members if they're going to be away. I use to do that so they wouldn't worry about why I'm inactive.

Misho, you're sort of right there, usually, members do stuff like this to get attention from other members, and it never works for them as they would get banned for it, or suspension. I guess if Highwire comes back in a few days, he should be warned, otherwise, he could be telling the truth. So we can't be so sure on whether we should warn him for leaving and then coming back, it's just not right at all. If this type of incident comes again. I think a nice warning will do for it, just so they don't get to do this "Attention Whore" thing again.

So yeah, if this happens in the Lounge forum, they will be dealt with. If they make a topic in the warzone about them leaving, then that's okay, it's allowed in their and eventually it gets flamed, so I wouldn't bother making a topic in their or members will be thinking you're actually leaving! So I guess that's all I've got to say. So, if this happens again, members will be warned for it, so it's best if they tell their gang rather than make a topic up here. If not in a gang, they could easily PM their friends to tell them they're away.

Topic Closed