game crashing after 15-30 min

sleepngrunt

im playing the hoodlum cracked version of gtsa and the game is crashing every 15-30 min my video card is up to date its staying in a reasonable temp range but it still freezes every 15-30 min ive looked threw forums and havent seen anything to help with this plz help

There's your problem. Tried playing it legitimately?

arent moddifications against the user license agreement?

No.

Modding does not go against the user license agreement. It's not illegal, not even in the slightest.

Go to the Rockstar Grand Theft Auto San Andreas website, and click on ‘Features’.

It clearly says “Player Modification support, giving PC gamers the opportunity to create their own world within San Andreas.

So, it is perfectly legal to mod the game into anything you want.

However, ironic as it may sound, it is illegal to steal a video game that in it's very name encourages you to steal (cars).

Edited by zmoonchild

whats with the spelling thing, im just asking a question. and for the smart ass coments about people that can afford it some of us would rather not pay for a game than pay for it. sure cracked versions have their flaws but ive gotten plenty that have worked out just fine and i can tell you im a lot happier knowing that i can pay for next months rent rather than next months hot new title. MODIFICATIONS!!!!!!!

and doesnt hot coffee ring a bell if modifying is so "legal" what was the whole deal with coming out with v2?

Edited by sleepngrunt

Ah, so that makes it all right?, I'm sure Rockstar would understand your case. <_< *Emails Rockstar about some dude downloading their games illegally*

Someone please close this.

EDIT:

and doesnt hot coffee ring a bell if modifying is so "legal" what was the whole deal with coming out with v2?

Rockstar already had Hot Coffee in the game, idiot.

Edited by Connor

Modding does not go against the user license agreement. It's not illegal, not even in the slightest.

Go to the Rockstar Grand Theft Auto San Andreas website, and click on ‘Features’.

It clearly says “Player Modification support, giving PC gamers the opportunity to create their own world within San Andreas.

So, it is perfectly legal to mod the game into anything you want.

Close, If the mod is based on copyrighted material you may have a problem, but Ford, VW & the other car manufactures

have better things to do than chase after royalties from free mods for video games. In fact, it works to their advantage as

free advertising of their cars & they're not in the position of having to defend licensing their cars to a game like GTA.

George Lucas came out & gave blanket permission to base mods on Star Wars last year (article in Game Informer, I think.

On the other hand, Fox cried foul when people started making Unreal Tournament skins based on the series "Firefly".

That part is still a little grey. Just FYI.

As for the crashing issue, get a legal copy. They're not expensive.

Surprised this hasn't been closed.