gta

usamah

This should be in the San Andreas Section, i'l move it there.

To get an at - 400, you need to have a pilot's liscense, and access to Las Venturas.

Once you have these, go to the Las Venturas Airport, and locate a large (freakin' huge) hangar to the South East of the runway. Just stand outside, and the doors shoudl open, with an AT400 inside.

It's a little tricky to get out first time around, but it gets easier with pratice. Hope that helped, and welcome to the forums.

To get an at - 400, you need to have a pilot's liscense, and access to Las Venturas.

Not entirely correct. The AT-400 is available from the very beginning of the game, and you don't need a Pilots License to get it.

You can cross over into Las Ventures while that area is still locked and get into the airport and fly it out of there, I'ver done it several times with 4-Stars.

Hydras will not appear when you're inside of the AT-400, so you don't have to worry about being shot down, and you can fly back to Los Santos pretty easily.

Of course, it does take a little bit of practice to get into locked areas, but after a while it becomes second nature. ;)

To get AT400 w/out license (as long as LV is open) -

1 - Park a car along the north wall of the LS airport (use car for step ladder to climb wall) & grab a Dodo, fly to LV airport &

go to big hanger at SE corner (shown in your pic).

2 - There's a long tunnel just south of the airport in SF (Easter Tunnel in book), Take anything faster that a Faggio running

north & you should land on top of a hanger next to a Maverick & NRG500. Fly the Maverick to LV.

3 - Just north of Verdant Meadows airstrip is a Sea Sparrow (near package drop in Toreno mission "Interdiction"). Again,

grab heli & fly there. I think that one is there from the beginning of the game & you might be able to use it as long as

you don't cross over closed land. I'll confirm that later today.

Just north of Verdant Meadows airstrip is a Sea Sparrow (near package drop in Toreno mission "Interdiction"). Again,

grab heli & fly there. I think that one is there from the beginning of the game & you might be able to use it as long as

you don't cross over closed land. I'll confirm that later today.

Yes, that Seasparrow is there from the very beginning of the game; I've used it to collect the higher Horseshoes when Las Ventures is still locked.

Also, just to add to Urbanoutlaw's nicely written explanation, here's a video that I just made showing how to gain access to Las Ventures Airport and obtain the AT-400.

There's a northbound jump that's just south of the airport that'll take you right in, this can be done from the very beginning of the game:

NO CHEATS and no mods were used.

Hmm yeah, this thing is awesome fun to fly..

But, now all the time when I go Las venturas, its not there...i wait for the huge door to open into the ground (cue drumroll) then theres nothing there..im so cut about that..

Any way to get it back, cos I think i've flown it, then blown it up. then done something else then saved..

Hmm yeah, this thing is awesome fun to fly..

But, now all the time when I go Las venturas, its not there...i wait for the huge door to open into the ground (cue drumroll) then theres nothing there..im so cut about that..

Any way to get it back, cos I think i've flown it, then blown it up. then done something else then saved..

That's odd. Have you tried going away a few times and coming back to see if it's there.

The AT-400 isn't always there for me either, but it does appear more often than not.

So you're saying it should always be there?

I have 3 saves (one in los santos, san fierro, las venturas), when i want to fly that I usually load up the las venturas save, then I go to the airport and its not there. What can/should I do to fix it? Should i just drive around for like 20min (realtime) then go save again?

So you're saying it should always be there?

I have 3 saves (one in los santos, san fierro, las venturas), when i want to fly that I usually load up the las venturas save, then I go to the airport and its not there. What can/should I do to fix it? Should i just drive around for like 20min (realtime) then go save again?

When I said to go away and come back, I meant like going to the other end of the airport and back, it should appear eventually after doing that a few times; but if it's not, then you have some sort of strange glitch or something.

I'll see if I can find out if others have had a similar problem, and try to get some info for you, but I've never heard of this before. :huh: