can someone help me?

wapak00

can someone tell me where can i download radio tracks for my GTA:SA? cause i dont have any audio

files found on my GTA... thx!!! so i cant use my radio for that reason... -_-

Dude, I assume that you have a ripped warez version; such discussions concerning warez are strictly forbidden here... I strongly recommend that you buy the legit, legal version... Read the rules first, 'tol...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

warez? sorry i dont know that bro.. but this is a legit copy.. a long story that is..

my original copy got broken coz my small cousins sit on that legit copy of mine.. as time goes i decided to refomat my computer.. with that obviously erased my copy of the game in my pc.. and wanted to play again.. i remembered that i also installed GTA:SA on my dad's laptop.. so i used the file transfer wizard.. and when done tried to play the game but no script.. i cant hear the player talking and also the radio just buzzes and buzzes no music..

warez? sorry i dont know that bro.. but this is a legit copy.. a long story that is..

my original copy got broken coz my small cousins sit on that legit copy of mine.. as time goes i decided to refomat my computer.. with that obviously erased my copy of the game in my pc.. and wanted to play again.. i remembered that i also installed GTA:SA on my dad's laptop.. so i used the file transfer wizard.. and when done tried to play the game but no script.. i cant hear the player talking and also the radio just buzzes and buzzes no music..

Well, since your cousin sat on it, you have no choice but to buy the DVD again...