The mod game

JustADummy

"Why bother to continue, people don't like it as a matter of fact people hate it. Members are throwing complaints at us like tennis balls. We are getting sick of these complaints as members aren't happy. We have gave you verbal warnings before about this situation and you continue to ignore us. We are going to a step forward to your punishments from Verbal Warnings to Permanent Warnings. These "warnings" will be kept as a record of what you have done. If you continue to ignore us we will take further action and you will be punished for it. It may be a suspension the next time you do it but maybe we'll let you off the next time with another warning.

Please stop before you get yourself Permanently Banned,

Moderator"

"I see this friendly discussion also turned into a flame topic. Maybe you should stop flaming or you'll all get some sort of warning or suspension. I don't wish to hand these out but you guys are forcing me to. The member who started flaming has been put on a 24 hour suspension to calm himself down, if he continues inform me or another member of staff and we'll deal with it."

"Look, you have been told before to stop saying one ot two word posts, please listen to us for once. You have now got yourself a warning and if you continue we will think of another way to make you stop."

"Dear member,

We've seen that you're flaming so much our member called "Spider Vice", and we have to do something.

We are thinking to ban you or only suspend you from posting, the ban is up to the moderator's want. It can be 1 day, 1 week or even a month.

You've received a warning on the Rep log too. Watch out for the bannings.

After more flaming...

We've say to you to stop it! You're going to get banned by one month, the time to calm down. You're just like johnny-kazuki annoying member!

/banned.

"Dear member,

We've seen that you're flaming so much our member called "Spider Vice", and we have to do something.

We are thinking to ban you or only suspend you from posting, the ban is up to the moderator's want. It can be 1 day, 1 week or even a month.

You've received a warning on the Rep log too. Watch out for the bannings.

After more flaming...

We've say to you to stop it! You're going to get banned by one month, the time to calm down. You're just like johnny-kazuki annoying member!

/banned.

Maybe you shouldn't use names Spider-Vice. Maybe also say Suspension at the end of you statement not ban, usually Bans occur after a Suspension.