Mods won't show up in my game

Trav92

I use to be able to but i tryed to install the speedometer and the game crashed and now the mods dont work.I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them with SAMI and With IMG Tool. I've also downgraded the game and put the new main.SCM in and the mods just won't show up and i am getting really frustrated :pissedred: . All help appreciated

I use to be able to but i tryed to install the speedometer and the game crashed and now the mods dont work.I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them with SAMI and With IMG Tool. I've also downgraded the game and put the new main.SCM in and the mods just won't show up and i am getting really frustrated :pissedred: . All help appreciated

Obviously V2, but downgraded to V1..

.....if you have the right version of gta and the mods for it you,when adding a mod...For example a car...the original car.dff and car.txd have to be deleted... and then you add the new car.dff and car.txd........or just replace it......after you did all these things you should rebuild the archive :clapping::thumbsup::innocent:

and like the gta don said.....this topic should be in the modding section.....there are a lot of answers for new modders :whistle: