Eating appears to return

DBturbo

Looking at the screenshot of Nikko walking into burgershot suggests that eating will probably return. This time do you think it is one those things that will effect Nikko s weight or kind of the vice citys buy an odd burger to fill up your life type of thing. i just hope it doesn't do what it does on SA where you are making endless jorneys to eat.

4083_gta4_screenshot.jpg

I don't think it will be for sustinance this time. Instead it will probably be one of the locations for social meetings with friends & associates, like the Bars & Strip joints. It will most likely be the safe option for when you don't want to leave the meeting totaly wrecked. It could also be handy for dating, as it sounds like Girlfriends will be making a return.

This is just a speculation... but seeing as its now confirmed that when you target someone a circle goes around their head representing their health, do you think that the burger shot logo (you can find the logo on the doors or on a poster to the top-right) kind of refers to that? As if the burger is the head and that little blue circle going around it is the health bar? Nothing to get hyped about but maybe thats the kind of shape the targeting sytem will look like.

What do you guys think?

I didn't say that, I just mean it kind of works with the name, Burger Shot, a shot to the head. Thus, it could be as if instead of shooting a human head, your shooting a burger. So then the same target idea would apply to the burger, get it?

Edit: You probaly all think I'm crazy.

Edited by FallenClyro