Skip School April 29th?

rockstarrem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righty, no social interaction? Uhm, I couldn't care less to be honest. People have treated me like complete shit my whole life so I don't need to be social.

Seriously everyone SHOULD have social interaction. Plus I dont think everyone will treat you like shit. Friends?

Anyway I wont be getting the game on launch day but plan to get it exactle two months after it though.

Ugh, well, I received a letter recently in the mail about my College Interview for Loughborough College. It's on April 29th at 9.15am. I can't afford to waste my time on the game, when my future is more important.

Good luck on the interview & you can always pre-order online (if you haven't already). Supposedly mine will arrive a day

or two early, but I'm not holding my breath.

lol

not that you would (because you'd be too busy playing it) but if you do get it 2 days early, dont come and tell us how good it is because we'll be like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah and id be very jealous...

where did you order from?

Righty, no social interaction? Uhm, I couldn't care less to be honest. People have treated me like complete shit my whole life so I don't need to be social.

Seriously everyone SHOULD have social interaction. Plus I dont think everyone will treat you like shit. Friends?

Anyway I wont be getting the game on launch day but plan to get it exactle two months after it though.

Just drop the social subject, if you want PM me or something, basically my whole life I've just been given a handful of assholes.