History of Liberty City

When I first saw the History of Liberty City portion of the GTAIV website I got sort of excited and thought that Rockstar would actually be selling something like it at Rockstar Warehouse, but unfortunitly it was just one of their product jokes... :'(

I don't know about anyone here, but I would actually be willing to pay the $129.99 for a boxset of the History of Liberty City.

Thanks for the answers. :evil: Here's the message that you get after you get 10/10:

"Impressive! You're obviously a history geek with a lot of time on your hands rather than the smell of a recently ravaged woman. Imagine how much fun you could have with over 72 hours documentaries! Don't spend another weekend crying alone in your parents' basement. Buy our box set of fun and educational DVDs instead. Just $129.99!"

Thanks for the answers. :evil: Here's the message that you get after you get 10/10:

"Impressive! You're obviously a history geek with a lot of time on your hands rather than the smell of a recently ravaged woman. Imagine how much fun you could have with over 72 hours documentaries! Don't spend another weekend crying alone in your parents' basement. Buy our box set of fun and educational DVDs instead. Just $129.99!"

Lol i know i read it before and i was like WTF... i took me 3 tries to get 10/10 and then i just remembered everything so i just went over it for the 4th time to get the answers.