Mouse...

WRX22B1998

Ok, heres the problem. I load up vice city, its all fine. but sometimes, i will load game, loads proper n whatever. then i go to look around with the mouse, and it does absolutely nothing.

could this be because iam on a laptop, im not sure. it doesnt do this for san andreas though. so what could it be?

the mouse just does nothing, however you can use it to navigate the menus in vice city, so its not the mouse.

oh and its wired

Edited by WRX22B1998

Ah, well, when my Vice City disc exploded, I downloaded the game and used a crack(Because I think it's hardly fair that I should buy the game again, after already buying it twice). But sometimes when I load it up, the mouse doesn't move properly. Just try going into your menu then switching between classic and standard controls, then it should work.

Ah, well, when my Vice City disc exploded, I downloaded the game and used a crack(Because I think it's hardly fair that I should buy the game again, after already buying it twice). But sometimes when I load it up, the mouse doesn't move properly. Just try going into your menu then switching between classic and standard controls, then it should work.

lol i like your thinking what a joker!

the game exploded!? wtf!? what the hell did you do?

Edited by gta player #69

• 5 weeks later...

its set to standard controls, no joystick. and the controls are what they are when i installed.

sometimes the mouse will work, other times it wont.

when it doesnt, i press esc to go to the menu, then esc again to go back to the game, and just repeat that til it works. usually works after 3 times in and out of pause