Manhunt 2

Cadaver

We must all be fans of R* games, so I think this post is relevant.

As some of you may know, R* have won the appeal against the BBFC and the game has been granted a UK release (about bloody time, if I don't say so myself!)

Unfortunately, though, I do believe that much of the original violence we played through on the first instalment has been edited on the sequel. Yes, I know, it's a sad time for gaming. We will never understand their logic....

Anyway, a lot of you seem to obtain info on R* publications before it has even left the announcers mouth, so, I was wondering whether anyone knows when the new release date will be? Any news is welcome including info on game play.

We must all be fans of R* games, so I think this post is relevant.

As some of you may know, R* have won the appeal against the BBFC and the game has been granted a UK release (about bloody time, if I don't say so myself!)

Unfortunately, though, I do believe that much of the original violence we played through on the first instalment has been edited on the sequel. Yes, I know, it's a sad time for gaming. We will never understand their logic....

Anyway, a lot of you seem to obtain info on R* publications before it has even left the announcers mouth, so, I was wondering whether anyone knows when the new release date will be? Any news is welcome including info on game play.

The UK hasn't gotten it yet???

Yep,

Just incase you haven't seen the PM I returned to you...here ya go.

LOL, funny thing about that, I own it...just haven't opened it yet. I want to beat the first one before I start playing the second one. I haven't been in the mood to play it in a while, but I'll eventually get to it. You'll probably play it before me. :thumbsup:

Due for release on 29/08/2008.
You've got about 5 months before it's released, which is insulting compared to the release date for the American version. I don't care though, I'm not getting it. BTW, here, is a link to unblock the censoring for Manhunt 2, basically giving you the original banned game in full. Even better, if you buy an Action Replay device, you can just enter a code to unblock the censored content. On GTA San Andreas for the PS2, there's a code to unlock the 'hot coffee' situation, although I haven't tried it yet. Just goes to show that there's always a way to get around the authorities, doesn't it.

You've got about 5 months before it's released, which is insulting compared to the release date for the American version. I don't care though, I'm not getting it. BTW, here, is a link to unblock the censoring for Manhunt 2, basically giving you the original banned game in full. Even better, if you buy an Action Replay device, you can just enter a code to unblock the censored content. On GTA San Andreas for the PS2, there's a code to unlock the 'hot coffee' situation, although I haven't tried it yet. Just goes to show that there's always a way to get around the authorities, doesn't it.

What's an "Action Replay device"???

Basically, it's like this cheat system developed by Codejunkies, the premier provider of cheat devices. If you have, say San Andreas, there are cheats like, infinite health, armor, money and loads of other cool cheats. You don't even need to press any buttons, just tick the cheats that you like and start up the game. I have two, one for PSP and the other for my PS2. I want to get one for my PS3 soon, but I dunno.

What's an "Action Replay device"???

Wow, surprised you didn't know about that... right now, I've got deja vu for the 2nd time, I could have sworn you said something identical to this a while back, and I replied very much like I am now, weird... but yeah, it's the best cheat device to have, basically. New cheats are made pretty much every day, and with the device, I obtained a PES2008 option file from a PES site, which had all the new kits for the football/soccer this season. I'm sure more will be made ahead of the new season as well. You should think about getting one, they're excellent if you want to just muck around.

EDIT: Just realised this should be in General Gaming...

Edited by The Bossman

• 3 weeks later...