Another Wallpaper! I Made.....

Here is another wallpaper i made. I do not mean to fill up this forum with separate topics but i made a new wallpaper so i thought i would make a new topic. Hope this is too your tastes....May have gone a bit wild on the paint splashes.. :lolbounce: ..

Anyway let me know what you think! If you have a problem making it fit your desktop background, let me know i will resize it for you!

GrandTheftAuto4-EndProject.jpg

Thank you for the positive comments! :thumbsup: ....and for that you get another wallpaper! :clapping: ....LOL...

Serious if you have any ideas for a cool wallpaper, then drop me a line. If you want me to make you a Wallpaper or Signature, let me know...I will make them for you! I am kind of bored so this gives me something to do but of course i love making anything GTA orientated.....Anyway hope you like this one :unsure: ...

LillteJacob.jpg

Edited by -THE-DEALER-

I need those brush packs you're using! Seriously, they're awesome. Nice wallpaper, I see it's Jamaican themed for Little Jacob.
I really like that last one you did, I'm going to use it if thats okay? Keep up the nice work!
I like the second one you did. I hope it's ok if I use the first picture as a profile picture. Because I really like it :)

Thanks for the supportive comments guys, appreciated! I use a few different sites for brushes but some i made myself...The best tip i could give is use DeviantArt Not only does this website offer free brushes that are real cool to use but it also gives a lot of inspiration for designing wallpapers or just editing pictures. Just use its search engine to find some cool work by others & find what you are looking for. I can imagine you will use the keywords 'GTA 4' Probably! :thumbsup: ... That information is mainly aimed at GTA Don...! Hope that helps mate!

Also thanks to the other guys! You can use my pictures whenever and wherever you like. Just trying to spread the LOVE for GTA.... :coolthumbup: ....Later!

Edited by -THE-DEALER-