Phone Calls

Crypt

Post your funny or wierd phone calls that you had in your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happened to me once:

Me - Hey dude, where are ya?

Him - I'm about ten minutes away from there, hold on, there's a shitload of traffic.

Me - Yeah don't worry, I'll get something to eat.

======10 minutes later I call again========

Him - Hello?

Me - Hey man, it's Jay again, where are ya?

Him - I'm right here!

Me- The hell? Where? How are you dressed?

Him - Brown beanie hat and jeans.

Me - I'll be fucked, the place is nearly empty and I don't see you!

Him - Hmm.

Me - Where are you standing at?

Him - Below the cinemex sign, you?

Me - Oh shit.

Him- What?

Me - Look behind you.

We both turn around and somehow manage to stay back to back.

Him - Ok? So... where are you?

Me - Below the sign as well!!!!

Him - Huh?

Some guy happens to bump onto both of us, who as a matter of fact was a friend of both of us who was meeting us there, but he also didn't manage to recognize us. 2nd guy turns around to say he was sorry and we (1st guy and I) turn as well, I see the brown beanie, he sees my black jacket. We laugh for 30 minutes straight until the movie began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now, before you say this was not true, it was believe me. I haven't made any prank calls up to this day because of it lol.

Me - Hello sir I'm calling from the Discount Pharmacy (closest not so crappy translation).

Stranger - Yes, what can I do for you?

Me- Well sir, your son ordered a box of condoms a few days ago, and apparently never paid for them.

Stranger - Give me one second *phone hits a table or whatever it was placed on*

And then I heard on the background:

Stranger - *screaming* YOU ORDERED SOME MOTHERFUCKING CONDOMS AND DIDN'T EVEN PAY FOR THEM!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF...

*savage beating sounds*

I was around nine, I hung up the phone. My heart pace wouldn't slow down for a nice hour.

Got thing i stored it notepad.

Edited by Cryptic Slayer

ok umm here you go lol

I called the water company lol

Ring Ring Ring

Some Guy: Metro Water Services, How may I help you?

Me: huh yes I worked all day today and I come home and took a big shit, i mean it was rawnchy. and then i found out that my son threw his dead monkey in the toilet, because he thought thats what he was supposed to do since he threw his dead goldfish in there. and so i took that shit and it clogged up the pipes, so could you send someone out to un-clog my toilet. :sick:

Some Guy: Yes sir, we will send someone out as soon as possible.

Me: Ok please hurry it done stunk up the whole house. Me and my son are standing outside because we cant breathe inside the house. :sick:

Some Guy: Ok sir, I understand.

Me: Ok I will call back in 30 minutes if nobody shows up.

Some Guy: Ok Sir.

Click

30 minutes later......

Ring Ring

Some Woman: Metro Water Services, What can I do for you?

Me: Yes maam I called about 30 minutes ago about a clogged toilet.

Some Woman: Yes Sir we can not help you with that, you will have to do it yourself. :bashhead:

Me: What the fuck? ok.

Click

10 minutes later

I here my phone ringing...

Me: Hello?

Some Guy: Yes sir, you called about a clogged toilet, we just sent someone out.

Me: No nevermind, I have done pitched a tent in my backyard, i already got my tv and everything out there.

Click.

It was a prank call. i dont remember everything i said because i really messed up. lol i thought it was funny. :rofl2:

ahah

i cant recall precisely what both sides said, but i pranked a mate who we heard had illegal foxtel (pay tv) cos he was telling everyone at school. this is what was said roughly

"hello is this *name*" ?

"yeah"

"Ok um we have word that you have illegal foxtel (interrupted)"

"No! What! I do not have illegal foxtel"

"There's no point denying it (interrupted again)"

"OK OK, just, dont tell the cops (lol) i'l pay for foxtel"

after that it was given away cos i was laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

some dude called to my cellphone once ,i didnt look at the number and i thought it was the girl i knew from myspace,she lives in new york so i answered the phone in english,the guy asked for somebody called Kelvin,i told him i don' t know any Kelvin,he apologized,said bye and hung up the phone,when i later checked his number,i discovered that it was an estonian number