XBOX 360 or PS3 (need help deciding)

Cross

ok so i guess im buying the PS3 when i get the money but ive got a couple of questions first

1. wheres it cheaper in america or Europe?

2. if i put the X360 if a cold place will it elimanat/reduce the chance of getting th RROD?

3.are the 60GB PS3's still in roduction? cause ive heard they warent...

4.what other versions besides the 60 and 80 GB of PS3 are avalibe (besides the 20GB) that can play PS2 games?

ok so i guess im buying the PS3 when i get the money but ive got a couple of questions first

2. if i put the X360 if a cold place will it elimanat/reduce the chance of getting th RROD?

4.what other versions besides the 60 and 80 GB of PS3 are avalibe (besides the 20GB) that can play PS2 games?

1) Where do you live? In Europe, it's quite cheap.

2) It depends, the Elite doesn't get the RRoD as much as the other two but try that, it might work.

3) Nope, you can only get the 40 GB nowadays, but if you check on eBay, they still sell some

4) None.

1) Where do you live? In Europe, it's quite cheap.

2) It depends, the Elite doesn't get the RRoD as much as the other two but try that, it might work.

3) Nope, you can only get the 40 GB nowadays, but if you check on eBay, they still sell some

4) None.

(See Bold)

Thats a lie, sure there are more 40GB's on sale than the 80GB's but that doesn't mean thats all their is.

60GB - These are no longer in production but it will be a miracle if you can find one in a shop now. However, there are a quite a few on sale for eBay for reasonable prices.

Some Facts:

- Compatible with all PS2 and PS1 games.

- Enabled WiFi (wireless) and Ethernet (cable) connection.

- Has flash card readers.

- 4 USB ports.

80GB - Still in production and can be found in stores.

Some Facts:

- Compatible with most and nearly all PS2 and PS1 games.

- Has flash card readers.

- 4 USB ports.

40GB - Largely in production, most popular PS3 console at the moment.

Some Facts:

- Not compatible with PS2 games but however is 100% compatible with PS1 games.

- Does not have flash card readers.

- 2 USB ports.

There, just some quick facts about certain PS3 models. Hope this helps!

Also I recommend checking out this (see below) webpage but click on retail configurations underneath the contents tab and it will show a table explaining a few facts and details about certain PS3 models.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3..._configurations

Edited by FallenClyro

• 3 weeks later...

Colder places reduce overheating so RRoD is less common

The ps3 loading times seem to be alot longer compared to the 360, but the 360 has the RRoD so it really depends on what games you play.

Seariously, thats like saying other systems don't break, xbox 360 has a unique way of telling the owner somthing is wrong with it.