Wouldn't it be nice if...

Wouldnt it be nice if like say there was a GTA where you could go to the local airport (like Escobar International) pay a fee, and go to a totally different city! Like say Tommy hops on a plane when he's done with Sonny and goes to Liberty City and has missions there, it would be the ultimate GTA fan dream to fuse all the GTA into one giant world

What a thing that would be. :yup: Vice City (with Tommy), SA ( with CJ), which Liberty City do would Rockstar pick though? Probably the older version with

Claude. Yeah just great the characters could meet up and you would decide who's future to unfold. I doubt it would ever happen :down: , but maybe they would had that feature in while they're making a new GTA (not to get a head or anything). Also I would like it if you could travel to Cancer City (Manhunt) and do jobs there like a hitman plot or you were told to take out a lead gang member. I just felt that there was more to explore of that city. :thumbsup:

What a thing that would be. :yup: Vice City (with Tommy), SA ( with CJ), which Liberty City do would Rockstar pick though? Probably the older version with

Claude. Yeah just great the characters could meet up and you would decide who's future to unfold. I doubt it would ever happen :down: , but maybe they would had that feature in while they're making a new GTA (not to get a head or anything). Also I would like it if you could travel to Cancer City (Manhunt) and do jobs there like a hitman plot or you were told to take out a lead gang member. I just felt that there was more to explore of that city. :thumbsup:

You mean Carcer City.

Yeah, it would be cool.

:lolbounce:

That would be cool though, but highly unlikely.

this has been talked about alot. im sure with san andreas' infinite area thing it'd be a possible mod but no one seems to have done it so it may not be possible. maybe Rockstars last game will just bwe a freedom pack with no missions but all cities in a place called 'GTA Country' or something and a character selection. but it is a long shot. i even made a map with how i'd like it all to be laid out. i might upload it later...