GTA IV trailer

I uploaded a new fanmade trailer in youtube but it keeps getting removed, I have no spoilers, I have no gameplay that I recorded myself just ones from ign, gametrailers etc. Is it because gta iv is about to come out and rockstar is erasing every video of gta iv or did I do something wrong... I have made gta trailers in the past but this is the first time it gets removed..

Take Two are really pissed off at people constantly adding gameplay leaks n sh*t so they might be overexadurating and deleting all vids to do with IV sent in or somethin. I really don't know but this is what i am asuming. Take Two and Rockstar are pissed about all this sh*t that happened to do with people sending in gameplay leaks and sh*t before the release date. I'd also be pissed....

Take Two are really pissed off at people constantly adding gameplay leaks n sh*t so they might be overexadurating and deleting all vids to do with IV sent in or somethin. I really don't know but this is what i am asuming. Take Two and Rockstar are pissed about all this sh*t that happened to do with people sending in gameplay leaks and sh*t before the release date. I'd also be pissed....
I'm also piss dude this ain't right.