The Fair

Spaz The Great

Well, this past Saturday and Sunday((I'm posting this on a Saturday, the 19th, so I obviously am not talking about this Saturday)) I went to the fair.

On Saturday is was some cheap retarded fair but they had a petting zoo.

camellthing2zc.jpg

LLAAAMMMAAA!

llama3fg.jpg

llama21xq.jpg

On Sunday I went to the Central Florida Fair, it's pretty cool. It looks really badass at night when all the rides are light up and in motion.

I think this was ORIGINALLY a Star Wars ride, then a Star Trek. Maybe it was always Star Trek. Now it's generically themed. It's still alot of fun. Cool thing is you sit down on a peice of padding in one of those... Cars? Vehicles? Whatever you want to call them. And you start to spin, and then it lifts you up until you are going upside down, with no seatbelts! w00t! No ANYTHING to hold you down. Loads of fun.

enterprise3ck.jpg

If anyone knows what the Scrambler is((use to be my favorite ride)), this has the same basic spin while spinning idea, except the arms raise up and bend out.

orbiter4hi.jpg

Me hitting kiddie land with my neice and nephew. BTW, they're the ones directly next to me, I don't know those other people.

somebearride3sb.jpg

This ride is awesome, slow, but awesome. It was closed that day((last day of the fair for the year)). Same seat design as my favorite ride, the Fireball. If you notice it's sitting on a disk, that spins. The seats spin, towtruck, and the arm that's holding it up, flips upside down. Pretty dizzying ride, wish I could've gotten a picture in motion.

spinout0xu.jpg

Me all time favorite fair ride. If you can tell, it has the same seating as the previous ride. It was also put in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3((but not 1 or 2, it's a newer ride)). I don't have 3. So sad.

fireball8bk.jpg

Aggaaiiin. This thing goes nearly upside down. Lay back, close your eyes and take in the music((also music playing at the fair)). Amazing feeling.

fireball23no.jpg

t3h 4ll l1t up. Just about to be dark and everyone just turned on the lights.

fireball32fq.jpg

Maybe I'm a bit obsessed with this ride. :rolleyes:

fireball44ta.jpg