How To Kill My Xbox?

dude, i just thought of a good idea. to break it that is :P

turn your 360 on and have it doing something, liek playing a DVD or a game or something. then get your hairdryer, and put it full power and max heat etc, and point in at the xbox, preferably through the vents. that has to work lolz. or just unscrew the case, and do the same with hairdryer but with case open. that WILL work trust me. well it worked on a PC. try it :P since u have a elite now it doesnt matter i suppose :P

you could also try freezing it, havent tryed that but it might work...

No, if anything that would make it work better. Heat = bad, cold = good for electronics.

If you can cool it enough, a 9-volt smoke detector battery cal power a magnet that will pick up a car.

.... or just unscrew the case...

... & void the warranty. They can tell if the case has been opened.

you could also try freezing it, havent tryed that but it might work...

No, if anything that would make it work better. Heat = bad, cold = good for electronics.

If you can cool it enough, a 9-volt smoke detector battery cal power a magnet that will pick up a car.

.... or just unscrew the case...

... & void the warranty. They can tell if the case has been opened.

They don't check. I sent mine in with the case opened and the top and bottom plates missing, if you recall. :lol:

Ahahahh lolz

now my point is proven. turn your xbox on. open the case (in fact reverse that). now get the hairdryer and point it at the graphics card or CPU.

... & hope that the tech who gets it in is pissed @ MS or doesn't care. You may or may not get away w/ opening the case.

If you were to kill the X360 stick w/ your hairdryer idea.

It's your $(insert price of okay used car here).

I'm old evil & rich, so if it came to that...PULL!!! I'll just buy another after I take the shotgun to it for pissing me off.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw