Making An Escape Game!

Deji

I got bored while I was off the internet so me and my friend started making a game. It's... not very good GFX...

post-14512-1210707031_thumb.png

As you can see i need help so thats why I am posting... Anyone who wants to help make some objects, test the game or help with scripting it (As i've only just started learning) just tell me what you can do.

This isn't being as organized as my 'Scope' series and is just playing around with Flash really as I have a dream to one day make an animated comedy... :innocent:

So if you want to start helping make a game just say and i'll... well. I don't really know. Thats the beauty of it!

So far I have a fully working first scene (One wall) with clues (such as numbers and notes and a key...) the inventory is working well and the script is extremely simple (Thus being hard for me) just click to go to a frame with no actual stat collecting or w/e. When I learn that things'll probably be easier. I also have a computer in which you have to type in the code to get something. It works but is a bit buggy...

Oh and by the way... If you don't know what an escape game is... http://lqgame.com/top-e.html - I plan mine to be a little easier which'll releave players of STRESS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...