New to Forums

I have seen small banners on peoples accounts that say things like "Windows XP User" and "COD 4 User"

What are they, were can i get them and how do i use them?(put them on), Thanks.

They're called userbars, and they are small graphical stuff that shows the preferences of a particular person, such as his/her musical tastes, gadgets used, etc. In my case, as you can see, my userbars show that I'm a fan of the TV movie Eloise, and a client of MrLlamaLlama, a veteran sig maker in this forum. You can get one at Userbars.org - they provide you with instructions on how to use it...

they are called "userbars"... theres a lot of websites around that have it, some people here can make userbars.

you can put them in your sig if you copy their URL or source code.

Is there a program that can easly create them?

Try searching for a userbar maker; there are free utilities that you can use for making one...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

they are called "userbars"... theres a lot of websites around that have it, some people here can make userbars.

you can put them in your sig if you copy their URL or source code.

Is there a program that can easly create them?

i use Photoshop... but if you feel lazy to create one, follow Huck's advice

• 3 weeks later...
No offense, but is it me or is your sig a bit too seizure-ish? I suggest using milder colours for your sig, as some people may not stand viewing electric blues, like me...

When u said this do u meen the one ume using now or the one i used to use which i upgraded from?

if its the curent one i may change my account competely so might not matter ;)

it was ok to me and my friends but no matter i changed account details now and found a realy good sig from Lisa The Beuty Queen i hope that one is ok?

The one your using seems fine to me, as long as you have permission to use it then sure.

I'm guessing this is your 1st forum?

You guessed corectly!

and i do have permision to use this sig as the sight i got it from has a section to use the sig and askes that it be linked to thier site.