Don't like football but this...

Deji

I stopped liking football when I stopped doing what everyone else does. I found it utterly boring watching a 90 minute recording of people kicking balls around a field. But this is something else! This actually requires more skill and practise instead of pure physical abillity. Football may be good but i'd rather pay for front row seats for 6 minutes of this than 90 minutes of Football...

Hope you liked it!

Edited by Deji

I agree, it does require a lot of skills.

Rofl, count how many of their lineup are English. Then count how many of those are from Manchester.

That's true. I don't know the lineup for Manchester at this moment but I'll guess over half there team is from around Europe. Same thing with most big teams in England.

This is just stupid, doing all this tricks ain't skill.

Going into a real match and play REAL FOOTBALL is skill.

I don't see what you mean.. you mean that to do that kind of tricks ain't skillbased? Well, it is. It's not easy to do all those tricks unless you don't pratice it and raise your skills.

Good vid, Its like MotoGP and stunt-biking. Some prefer watching them race while some prefer watching them rape their bikes.

This actually requires more skill and practise instead of pure physical abillity. Football may be good but i'd rather pay for front row seats for 6 minutes of this than 90 minutes of Football...

This does require skill and i'm sure a lot of practice but Football is not just pure physical abilty, you require skills to keeps the ball in possession, to make sure that when you pass the ball it goes where you want it to. You can't just keep a huge guy with muscles and shit and no talent on the fild and expect him to win the match.

This is just stupid, doing all this tricks ain't skill.

Going into a real match and play REAL FOOTBALL is skill.

This does require skill, its not like they are throwing the ball and it is going where they want it to.