New Eee range announced!

azn

Today, Asus have unveiled their new Eee family, famous for cheap and small laptops. The new Eee family includes the new Eee pc 901, a Eee pc 1000 and a Desktop version of the Eee, named the 'Ebox'

http://www.blogeee.net/2008/06/03/exclusif...-du-eeepc-1000/

All 3 include a 1.6GHZ Intel Atom processor

The 901 has the same specs as the 900, apart from the processor, design and blutooth is now built in

The 1000 includes a 10" screen and a keyboard 92% of a standard keyboard, and a 40GB SSD or a 80GB Hard drive. Asus claim the 901 and 1000 to have 7.8 hours of battery life.

Although details aren't complete yet, that's all I could find for the time being.

No GFX card, I think it's soldered onto the RAM and they share the memory, I think there's 64MB dedicated for games etc. If you run San Andreas on the lowest settings you'll get a pretty decent frame rate out of it, they did it with the original 701..

I'll be getting my 901 as soon as it arrives on Australian shores!

No GFX card, I think it's soldered onto the RAM and they share the memory, I think there's 64MB dedicated for games etc. If you run San Andreas on the lowest settings you'll get a pretty decent frame rate out of it, they did it with the original 701..

I'll be getting my 901 as soon as it arrives on Australian shores!

You mean like 25-30 fps, right?