The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

But Claude, CJ and Toni will never be killed, they are legends. :coolthumbup:

And Vic. I never found Tommy any special, but the other four are legends.

Then Vic and Lance had many of their illegal business running friends so they all took Vercetti down and raid his mansion like Tommy and Lance did together when killing Diaz. Tommy was 43 years old and he was drunk so they thought it was the very best moment to gun him down for life.

w0t?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Tommy was killed by Vic and Lance together when he was sitting in his mansion watching himself having 69 with Candy Sucks, then Vance brothers with a silencer shoot every bodyguard and kill him to the end as he's lost too much power.

We will open fire!

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

It wasn't long until he saw two girls, a goth and a punk, bickering at each other.

"Bitch! Why don't you leave me alone!?" Frida yelled.

"Because I hate you and I want Manny to myself!" Zoe yelled back.

"Look, its that guy with the glasses and the emo hair." Frida said, pointing at Alucardo.

"Shut up you bitches, I wanna get outta this hellhole, I hate shitty cartoon characters!" Alucardo said to the two.

The three ran out of the disgusting house and into the streets of Gothaland, they had to go invade the Red Rocket Restaurant and kill Raymond and George Bush.

Continue?

When the three entered the Red Rocket Restaurant, they saw Raymond, with George Bush, Barack Obama and John McCain (was it John McCain? I don't remember) on a table, they loaded their guns ready to fire.

"So you n00b I see you brought me two sex slaves." Raymond said.

"Now we're gonna kick your ass." Obama said.

"Shut up!" Zoe said, "Or I'll cut your nuts off!" and Obama backed off.

"I'm gonna make your ass sore!" McCain said.

"I can't wait to post pictures of your naked bodies on the internets!" George Bush said.

"Shit on a stick!" Alucardo yelled angrily, now he has to save two girls' virginity from a noob and three politicians.

"Make that four!" Gordon Brown said, he was dressed in a nappy.

Continue?

Oh don't worry, he'll die.

The four politicians opened fire, Zoe transformed into her alter ego, and sliced the necks of every one of them, they choked to death because Zoe cut their windpipes off, Alucardo and Frida grab machine guns and blasted George Bush's arms off, he tripped and fell off a balcony and onto a pack of wolves.

"Grrr! I hate Malays!" Raymond yelled. Alucardo grabbed a spear and rammed it into his throat, "Help! I'm choking to death!" and he fell off the balcony and fell straight onto some helicopter blades.

Hazer appeared wearing a thong, he was armed with two katanas and a dildo.

Continue?

Barack Obama got up and ran off, Zoe grabbed a bowling ball and hit his head with it, he should be knocked out until the police arrive.

"Now girls I gotta go to the real world, goodbye!" Alucardo said.

"Don't go!" Said the two girls, but Alucardo disappeared into the real world, he finished drawing his picture, it was of Frida and Zoe bickering of Manny.

The end.