Girlfriends

Rashon.

Eh, I'm having a bit of problems with what restaurants the girlfriends like in this game. Denise is no problem because she seems to like the bar on Grove Street but I can't figure out what the others like. If I take Katie to the diner near her house, she won't like it or if I take Michelle to that restaurant in or near Financial, she doesn't like it... Does this have something to do with maintaining a level of fat or muscle regardless of how much oysters you have?

Once you've got the girl friend, there's no need of your physical stats to be maintained and all. And don't worry, no oyster will ever come in your way..

Tip on Michelle : She loves speed so make sure you don't take her out in a trailer...just take the NRG 500, works perfectly. If she wants to drive, simply take the Monster that spawns at her place. Plus, she likes to have food here [the place turns a discotheque when she wants dancing and diner when she wants to eat, AFA I know] :

formichellelw7.jpg

AFA Katie is concerned, she needs a medium speed, neither fast nor slow..bit hard to get...try matching the speed of other vehicles on the Road[not in case of red signals, lol]...hope that helped :)

Eh, I'm having a bit of problems with what restaurants the girlfriends like in this game. Denise is no problem because she seems to like the bar on Grove Street but I can't figure out what the others like. If I take Katie to the diner near her house, she won't like it or if I take Michelle to that restaurant in or near Financial, she doesn't like it... Does this have something to do with maintaining a level of fat or muscle regardless of how much oysters you have?
But WTF? Katie likes the dinner near her house!

No other comment.

• 3 weeks later...

As a general reply, girlfriends past denise are difficult. Even though katie is a required girlfriend, there's a small secret. Just kill katie on the next date. Wait until your phone rings. Woozie will ask you about her you will spill the beans about killing her, and then you can just go back to the house and take the key card.