Help for a...

hawkkk

So, the problem is that I`m the administrator of the hungarian gta series, but this is not a problem, the problem is that i want to create a new design cause i gonna buy .hu domain and web space.

And if you have and idea how be the new design be than please write here down for an inspiration for me.

Thanks !

Ah, I see what you mean, you're talking about the layout. Well, I've actually made a fuck load of templates before, but I don't really know how to explain it.

Well, I'll start it off, You need a banner. Banners are like the face of each website. If you at least make a decent looking banner, or logo, then that's one of part of the website done. You should also add Side Navigations, so visitors can surf around your website. At some point, you might need to make a nice design, so designing even the side navigations, it will make your website a lot better. Then comes the content, that's the most important part of your website. Make sure it's not small so only 6 letters fit in one sentence. You should also think about what font you're going to use e.g. The nicest font which everyone can read is Verdena, Tahoma, Arial and MS San Serif (But that font makes it too "baby-ish").

For Colour Scheme, well it's up to you. If you're designing a GTA Fan-Based Gaming website, you got a lot of colours to choose from, but the colours I would use would be dull colours (Grey, black etc.). Make sure that it's also unique as well.

Ah, I see what you mean, you're talking about the layout. Well, I've actually made a fuck load of templates before, but I don't really know how to explain it.

Well, I'll start it off, You need a banner. Banners are like the face of each website. If you at least make a decent looking banner, or logo, then that's one of part of the website done. You should also add Side Navigations, so visitors can surf around your website. At some point, you might need to make a nice design, so designing even the side navigations, it will make your website a lot better. Then comes the content, that's the most important part of your website. Make sure it's not small so only 6 letters fit in one sentence. You should also think about what font you're going to use e.g. The nicest font which everyone can read is Verdena, Tahoma, Arial and MS San Serif (But that font makes it too "baby-ish").

For Colour Scheme, well it's up to you. If you're designing a GTA Fan-Based Gaming website, you got a lot of colours to choose from, but the colours I would use would be dull colours (Grey, black etc.). Make sure that it's also unique as well.

thx, for the inspiration.

now i gonna set of to make a design in photoshop, when it`s half done, i`ll put a link to anyone can see it.

i made spider-vice`s tip, thx again spider-vice

here is : http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/h...2008/full-1.png

and, i think, the icons of the games will be like gtapro.com`s intro, so will be rotateable but, i don`t know to put arrows or don`t

what do you think? if i don`t put arrows then i think i make to rotate it much faster, or woud it be better with arrows?

but arrows don`t fit there, they are ugly and blatant.

so, what do you think what woud be the most beautifull?

Yeah definitely the latest one you made makes you look like a typical Polish / Czech / Hungarian GTA site. They all use that grunged up style. The one before was better.

Random question: How come you aren't seeking help from members of the Hungarian GTA community? I know there's only a couple of big sites (GTAHungary and GTAPlace.hu?) the latter of which stole our name ( :o ), but I thought it might be easier for as you could speak your own language etc.? I'm not telling you to go away or anything, it just surprises me to see Europeans whose countries have their own large communities...

i know that the first was better, but this will be a mod`s website. for that intention i think it`s good.

Yeah definitely the latest one you made makes you look like a typical Polish / Czech / Hungarian GTA site. They all use that grunged up style. The one before was better.

Random question: How come you aren't seeking help from members of the Hungarian GTA community? I know there's only a couple of big sites (GTAHungary and GTAPlace.hu?) the latter of which stole our name ( :o ), but I thought it might be easier for as you could speak your own language etc.? I'm not telling you to go away or anything, it just surprises me to see Europeans whose countries have their own large communities...

yeah, you know it good, but there if somebody is asking something they always answer that "There is Google, or searching egines" or "You noob, shut up" or this type of answers, i see that they are very unpolite and uncivilized, and lazy to answer a question normally. :pissedred:

Because that i went to this forum, and i hate all of them. If i do somthing they alway say that, you stoled that. Look at www.gtaplace.hu-s design, the footer of that page is acquaintance for me, cause i saw it somewhere in an other forums.

Here i still don`t receive so unpolite answers :coolthumbup: . I think the western sites are more civilized like the eastern sites...

And you know i`m living in romania and everybody hates me because i live romania and i`m hungarian, and anywhere hates me in the world because i live in romania, you know, this is the situation:(

And until I wrote this answer it occurred to me that i will rename the hungarian gta series to something else and it will be a full english site because i think it will be better if more it can be see it and no just to see they will can read it too.

If anyone wants to help me write me a pm or mail to [email protected].

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

^ Double posts merged :)

Weird how everyone seems so hostile, though. If you prefer the English sites, and think your English is good enough to uphold one.. (which it certainly does seem to be) then there's no stopping you.

Another random question: Are you designing the graphics and stuff for both those sites yourself? If you are, you got skills, nice job :D

sorry for double post :unsure::blush:

^ Double posts merged :)

Weird how everyone seems so hostile, though. If you prefer the English sites, and think your English is good enough to uphold one.. (which it certainly does seem to be) then there's no stopping you.

Another random question: Are you designing the graphics and stuff for both those sites yourself? If you are, you got skills, nice job :D

yes, i make the designs myself for both sites, and in the future i will make sites to order to make some extra cash to i can but a brand new xbox 360 and an original gta iv :w00t:

and thanks.

and it the and sorry for my bad english :erm:

and if somebody knows a good writing corrector program that please write here down;)

and if somebody knows a good free - domain and hosting website than please write the url down here

Edited by hawkkk

Your English isn't too bad, we can all understand you fine. Actually reminds me of a Polish contact of mine currently making an English GTA site, despite there being a HUGE Polish community.

Yahoo recently acquired babelfish, so if you need help with certain words of phrases then use that - EDIT: they don't offer Hungarian. Just looked on Google Translate and they don't offer it either. Looks like you're out of luck there.

Two of our staff members actually offer paid hosting and domains etc. Maybe one of them could cut you a deal? Gerard and rockstarrem are the guys to ask. I doubt they'll host for free though because it's business for them :P

If you really do want free hosting though then there are plenty of them around. A quick google found me http://www.000webhost.com - they seem to offer a pretty decent service - often free web hosts such as freewebs.com are absolutely shit and should be avoided.