2.Ghost car - True

3.Jaws - True! found 3d file in SA map editor o.O

4.Mass grave - True

5.Loch ness monster - idk, posseble fake

6.Ghost town figure - True, in my opinion

7.Mothman - True

8.Ghost vortex - True

9.Suicidal photographers -True

10.Shady Creek creature - Idk (to scary to find out o.O)

11.Weird horn - True, at north san fierro

12.Serial killer (trenchcoat guy) - True

13.Blue hell - True

14.The Cult farm - True

15.Epsilon cultists - True

16.Glowing grave -True

17.Scott Wilson's grave - WTF LOL? :rofl2:

18.Ghost grafitti - True

19.Mount Chiliad ghost car - True, drove over me o.O

20.Mt. Chiliad horror voices? - idk fake?

21.SPAZ guy - Who is he?

22.The cane - True

23.UFO map - True

24.Bigfoot? - hmm not sure, my friend got killed by something in the wood so o.O?

25.Leatherface? - not sure here either, True? o.O

26.Pigsy? - Fake

27.Cris Formage -?

28.The Truth - True

29.CJ's Moms ghost - True

30.The ring girl - True

31.Vice City maps - True

32.Open grave - True

33.TV on grave - uuhm dunno

34.Cobra MARITAL arts - what?

35.Bio waste well - True

36.Fort Carson tunnel - True

37.Phone booth? - idk

38.Not welcome mat - True

my thoughts..

I don't want to start up a fight, I just believe, in my opinion, that making these myths a real thing is just a waste of time. ...ect...

People like looking for this stuff because it isn't a waste of time but a hobby. I know if you run the game using a stripped main.scm you will get only the what the engine delivers and nothing more. Every skeptic, will say "IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT IN THE MAIN.SCM IT DOESN'T EXIST.". Well the bashed up vehicles parked around the Back O Beyond are still there. They spawn from the engine and not the mission coding.

Also many programmers love to solve puzzles and they also love to make them. Hidden puzzles and secret messages don't always take on the form of discernible code. NSA cryptologists have their hands full with all sorts of crap on the internet. The very type of person who loves discovering codes and hidden meanings is a cryptologist. I would never tell someone it is waste of time sifting through the sand looking for clues. It could lead to a great job some day.

http://www.nsa.gov/kids/index.htm

JAB B)

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I will put the mysteries list here:

1.UFO

2.Ghost car

3.Jaws

4.Mass grave

5.Loch ness monster

6.Ghost town figure

7.Mothman

8.Ghost vortex

9.Suicidal photographers

10.Shady Creek creature

11.Weird horn

12.Serial killer (trenchcoat guy)

13.Blue hell

14.The Cult farm

15.Epsilon cultists

16.Glowing grave

17.Scott Wilson's grave

18.Ghost grafitti

19.Mount Chiliad ghost car

20.Mt. Chiliad horror voices?

21.SPAZ guy

22.The cane

23.UFO map

24.Bigfoot?

25.Leatherface?

26.Pigsy?

27.Cris Formage

28.The Truth

29.CJ's Moms ghost

30.The ring girl

31.Vice City maps

32.Open grave

33.TV on grave

34.Cobra MARITAL arts

35.Bio waste well

36.Fort Carson tunnel

37.Phone booth?

38.Not welcome mat

If you have pics please post them.

If you know more mysteries/myths please post them. ;)

Well in my opinion heres the myths that might be true(and its a tinny might be)and some that are FAKE:

1 - UFO - TRUE

2 - Ghost Car - TRUE

3 - Jaws - FAKE why?Theres no texture of a jaw in SanAndreas Map Editor, so if it isnt there it isnt in the game >.< .

4 - Leatherface - FAKE why?Theres no textures of a ped like in the movie of Texas Chainsaw Massacre in gta3 file and also in Sa Map editor.

5 - Mass grave - TRUE

6 - Loch ness monster - FAKE why?Theres no texture of a loch nest monster in Sa Map Editor.

7 - Ghost town figure - TRUE

8 - Mothman - TRUE

9 - Ghost vortex - TRUE but NOT A MYTH(just a misplaced vortex respawn)

10 - Suicidal photographers - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

11 - Shady Creek creature - UNKNOWN

12 - Weird horn - TRUE

13 - Serial killer (trenchcoat guy) - TRUE

14 - Blue hell - TRUE but NOT A MYTH(glitch)

15 - The Cult farm - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

16 - Epsilon cultists - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

17 - Glowing grave - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

18 - Scott Wilson's grave - ? WHO MADE THIS UP LOL? :rofl2:

19 - Ghost grafitti - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

20 - Mount Chiliad ghost car - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

21 - Mt. Chiliad horror voices? - FAKEwhy?Made up myth and theres no proofs of it.

22 - SPAZ guy - FAKEwhy?Some1 just made that up.

23 - The cane - TRUE -> Its just a item?>.>

24 - UFO map - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

25 - Bigfoot - FAKEwhy?Theres no textures of a looking mythical ape like in gta3 file and also in Sa Map editor.

26 - Piggsy - FAKEwhy?Theres no textures of piggsy from Manhunt game in gta3 file and also in Sa Map editor.

27 - CJ's Moms ghost - TRUE

28 - The ring girl - FAKEwhy?theres no textures of "Samara" in gta3 file or in Sa Map editor.

29 - Vice City maps - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

30 - Open grave - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

31 - TV on grave - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

32 - Cobra MARITAL arts - TRUE but WHY CALL IT MYTH? >.>

33 - Bio waste well - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

34 - Fort Carson tunnel - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

35 - Phone booth - FAKE

36 - Not welcome mat - TRUE but NOT A MYTH

37 - Tv ghost girl - TRUE just a glitch

Well i hope you agree too or learned something! :gappy:

There is a shark.txd and .dff in the gta3.img change it wid a chainsaw and it shows you wat it looks like. and weres the grave tv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Please tell me more 'bout da trenchcoat guy.. :D

Sorry for this late reply, and hope I can still give you information about him.Since no one answered...

So, as far as I know, the trenchcoat guy is rumored to be the a serial killer, mostly because he is rarely seen around Fort Carson, also people say he has a 'partner in crime', the man wearing a cap and a eyepatch.The Trenchcoat guy may be known as an Undertaker, because of his dark clothes.With the Undertaker nickname, results the guy being blamed for the open graves in the Los Santos cemetery, the one in the Drive-Thru Confessions Church, also for the mass grave in the desert near Las Brujas.

The trenchcoat guy is the one, speaking about aliens.

His so called partner in crime is also nicknamed 'Mr. Hat'.

The Trenchcoat guy, along with Mr. Hat, usually spawn immediately after being killed by the player.

Hope I helped.

• 3 weeks later...

A saw "Ghost cars" in forest. What is ghost in them?

Ghost cars are believed to be haunted cars, damaged and that can follow you if you're near them.Tho, the following thingy is just a mod[experienced it from X-Files III mod]

Either the vehicles are placed to help the player if he's lost in the woods and lazy to go on foot, or another reason.

The main thing that the ghost cars are being called 'ghost' is that they drive down a hill with no driver in it.The cars are only spawning and just rolling down the hill, nothing serious.

thank you. by the way, one ghost "oceanic" up to this time stay in my park place :coolthumbup:

Has anybody seen "deleted restaruant"? :wtf:

The Secret Valley? Yeh, most people seen and heard of it, I've seen it.Some weeks ago when installed CLEO, I added a 'Pass to all buildings' script.That way, I went in Las Barrancas, in the building with the big cow on it[right then I didn't know what was at that building, went in by accident and by curiosity], and by surprise, I noticed it's the Secret Valley.Then, like anyone else much, I felt down the floor straight in hell.

Secret Valley is just a deleted restaurant, nothing much, not a myth at all.Only thing mysterious is the reason why R* deleted it.

Anybody seen "Secret island"? I hear about it (it at ocean, south-east from Los santos), I try to found it, bu didn't found. But, at way to island i saw birds and planes! What can they do so far in ocean?

The barrier around San Andreas is unlimited, means you can go straight east towards Liberty City, but never arrive there.Just go, go, go, get bored and kill yourself.Tho, there is a topic around the forum about a secret island, not south-east of LS, but south of Bayside Marina.Don't remember well where the topic was, but it should be around here.

You'll read more about this island in the topic.

• 2 months later...

Well right now the myth I am curious to solve, or at least try to, is the one with the so called horses in Las Barrancas.The myth says that a whole cavalry, the 66th Cavalry, led by Colonel Henry Bolt, was heading towards Las Barrancas, when the whole cavalry fell down a huge hole.

It is said that you can heard the sound of 100 horses riding at night around Las Barrancas.Honestly, I dared trying, and I didn't find much.Tho, after every sandstorm that hit the town, I could hear something, and it was like horses trotting.

I was standing at the Hopi Ruins, I stopped the time at midnight, traffic was stopped, it was only me, and the air.I still wonder if everything is true.Usually when a sandstorm occurs in the desert, I don't hear any trot.Yet unknown if this myth is true or false, but I'm really curious to know.

Anybody seen "Secret island"? I hear about it (it at ocean, south-east from Los santos), I try to found it, bu didn't found. But, at way to island i saw birds and planes! What can they do so far in ocean?

The barrier around San Andreas is unlimited, means you can go straight east towards Liberty City, but never arrive there.Just go, go, go, get bored and kill yourself.Tho, there is a topic around the forum about a secret island, not south-east of LS, but south of Bayside Marina.Don't remember well where the topic was, but it should be around here.

You mean that island that's on that map in Lil Probe Inn and Toreno's place, but not on the actual game map?

You mean that island that's on that map in Lil Probe Inn and Toreno's place, but not on the actual game map?

Exactly! The one the whole forum discussed about it.

• 2 weeks later...

the jaws one is true! ive seen it. i took an airplane and flew miles east of las venturas. i crashed into the water and tried swimming back but i flew out so far that it wouldve taken forever to do so, so i decided to just drown myself. i swam super far down and all of a sudden a huge shark swam under me right in my path. startled the shit out of me haha. and yes im 100% positive that it was a shark and not a dolphin. i know for sure what i saw

• 1 month later...

The truth about Liberty city is that you can't fly there. It is just an interior that was made for a mission. If you get to Liberty City and look up on the map, you will see you are like near the San Fierro airport above the sea, unlimited up in the sky. It's not worth goin to Liberty City since theres not much to walk on. You can only go near Saint Marco's place blablabla

• Like 1

Well the only thing I know is that there IS a shark in the San Andreas files.I dunno how to find it, I searched for it too, but found nothing.I did search around Easter Basin, where it rumors to be swimming around, but no luck.Nonetheless, I believe there is a shark in the waters on San Andreas.

Also, recently while I was 'playing' with some CLEO mod that lets you place objects wherever you want, I found, and surprisingly found it, right after the dolphin.It wasn't moving or anything else, I placed it in the water, but it wasn't alive.

So, only thing you can do is keep searching, and if you DO find it, post some pics.[and please, DO NOT edit them in any way]

:huh: can any one tell me about the epsilon cult and how can you enter the golden portals of Puertas Amarillas Valley.

by the way i have figured out the las barrancas and found out that it is true it only happens between 1:30 and 5:10 when there is a sand storm :ph34r: and if you think thats the wind stand near the hopi ruins facing to the sherman dams and raise the volume you can hear the sound of the horses running instantly and if you cant hear it then reply me :rolleyes:

Edited by rockstaridols

Well interesting discovery, I might try to see if I can hear horses too.And about the Epsilon cult, whoa, you got UNLIMITED sources where you can find about it.Just search 'Epsilon cult' on Google, and the first link should take ya to myepsilon.org, best website about this theme I found on the internet.

And about Puerta Amarillas Valley, I have absolutely no idea.