Sign in to follow this  
azadarasa

gta3.img and gta_int

I did something stupid , i downloaded -cj luxury home mod , and i tried to install the mod. I readed very carefully the instructions , and i tough that i did everything right ,but when i start the gta SA ,and i load my game save ,it just shows black window , now the stupid thing what did i do ,was that i forget to back up gta3.img and gta_int files (the modded files) . Now the game shows black screen when ever i start , i just need un-modded gta3.img and gta_int.... i have tried everything i,i tried to unistall and reinstall , still same modded and broken gta3.img and gta_int .PLEASE HELP i wan't to know how to fix thees files!!

I did something stupid , i downloaded -cj luxury home mod , and i tried to install the mod. I readed very carefully the instructions , and i tough that i did everything right ,but when i start the gta SA ,and i load my game save ,it just shows black window , now the stupid thing what did i do ,was that i forget to back up gta3.img and gta_int files (the modded files) . Now the game shows black screen when ever i start , i just need un-modded gta3.img and gta_int.... i have tried everything i,i tried to unistall and reinstall , still same modded and broken gta3.img and gta_int .PLEASE HELP i wan't to know how to fix thees files!!

We won't give you the original data files for your game, as it would be illegal to do so, especially if you just downloaded it via a torrent.

^ exactly

nobody is going to upload gta3.img, that thing is like over 1gb (for me anyway)

just reinstall if you even have a legal copy. and next time, before you do any mods, make a copy of the entire folder, and put it on a dvd or something. then you will always have a backup.

There are backups for these things around, we can't tell you where, but there are search engines, very popular ones beginning with G.

Personally I'd reinstall.

Edited by Connor