The Epsilon Program

Butters!

The Epsilon Program is a cult in San Andreas. People were first told about it in the R* made Website: The Epsilon Program. Scince this Hunters of San Andreas have been searching for a way to enter this cult, but to date none have done it. I know there are lots of threads in Forums where people claim to be R* officials and tell players to do things, I could easily have said: "I am a R* official. To join the cult you must dress apropriatly and wait in the pass, and let the cult find you." Which means dress like you are told to on most Epsilon Sites, and go the the Sherman Dam, as it is in the "Pass" pictured in the Broshures in the Lil Probe Inn. Many players would have belived me and gone to tthe Dam and waited for the red truck to come. Which proves it is easy to fool players. I decided to ask what any of you thought because I didn't want to end up being one of those people who spend Days looking for this special truck, and spend Days documenting how they hadnt found anything. There are lots of things in the game however, that make us think about Epsilon:

• The map that comes with the game marks the fram in which you steel the Combine Harvester for the Truth, is maerked "The Farm, Cult Location"
  • At night the farmhouse windows glow Blue
  • There are many farms closer, so why would truth send you to this one
  • The Camper Peds often talk about the Epsilon Program
  • Some Barbers talk of the Program
  • Rockstar have made thier own site for it
  • On WCTR Lazlow Interviews the cults leader and The Leader tells him to "Touch My Cane"
  • The cane is a weapon, foun 19 places in the game making it the most easily found weapon

What exatly is the program supposed to be?GTA%20SA_epsilon.gif

Can I join iT

Edited by Butters!

Yeah I heard about the Epsilon Cult too ... about the Cult Farm and the cultists around SA.The backpack guy that's talking about the Epsilon Cult like:"Careful, brother-uncle!", about that guy from Ammu-Nation who says "There are cultists everywhere friend!" and even Katie talks about the cultists.Their god is Kifflom, or at last I think.Whatever you can find more on: www.myepsilon.org

yeah i find it slightly similar to Scientology which i find very weird

I wasnt sure if the windows did really glow or if it was just a photoshop trick - they do. It was foggy there and that farm house freaks me out - its like Ed Gien mixed with Texas Chainsaw Masacre

Also - Did you notice that Backpack ped apears at exactly 5:00, the same time the lights at the farm house go off?

yeah i find it slightly similar to Scientology which i find very weird

I wasnt sure if the windows did really glow or if it was just a photoshop trick - they do. It was foggy there and that farm house freaks me out - its like Ed Gien mixed with Texas Chainsaw Masacre

Also - Did you notice that Backpack ped apears at exactly 5:00, the same time the lights at the farm house go off?

never saw anything weird there because i'm not a frequent visitor of Flint County...