wired or wireless

Mike356

Depends if you have a Ethernet cable long enough to reach your 360 from your router for a wired connection. For me I use both wired and wireless (Not both at the same time).

If I want a good game with a little less chance of lag happening, I usually go wired since my router is next to my T.V in my room. When I have friends over at my place I usually move my 360 out to the living room and use the wireless to GTA IV or Halo3 most of the time. Anyways I use my wireless more then going wired.

Most of the time I don't notice any difference for Lag between Wired or Wireless.

Its really up to you depending on what you can do.

shortbus i think youve confused wireless INTERNET with wireless NETWORK.

but i dont think theres any noticable difference in gaming whether you use wired or wireless. if the router is in the same room as the xbox, definitely use wired. next room maybe. any more than 2 rooms away, i dont think my parents would be too happy with this ethernet cord going thru the house :P

so get wireless. i suppose that sucks cos of the $100 wireless attachment...i dont get why 360 doesnt have it built in. even my phone has it built in :P