Bleedout Mod

Deji

Download

If you loose alot of health, you start to bleed and slowly loose health until you heal yourself or die.

YouTube Preview (Thanks Kowaah)

You bleed, you die. I made this because people wanted it for realism. Plus it's fun to race against your health to the nearest food place :D

Blame tomworld10 and his wonderful tutorial for my modding spam xD Thanks tomworld10!

I'd say whenever you pick up a health icon.

It does go up when you pick health icon and whenever you eat alot, drink alot. As long as the health bar is above half... You will stop bleeding. It only works off one line and that is the amount of health you have. So it doesn't matter how your health goes up, it stops accordingly...

With your permission, would i be able to alter the mod to stop bleeding when my Health bar goes above 30%?

If yes, how do i make this modification?

flazh

It already does... READ! ^^^^

But you said it would stop the bleeding mode after the HP goes above 50%.

I'd like it to be 30% since if you go and buy a drink and you're near death.. it would be nice if that drink could buy you some time before death occurs :)

.. i mean, as far as i remember the drinks don't apply 50% to your health bar, but only like 15-25%.

That's all ^_^

Edited by no1Flazh

But you said it would stop the bleeding mode after the HP goes above 50%.

I'd like it to be 30% since if you go and buy a drink and you're near death.. it would be nice if that drink could buy you some time before death occurs :)

.. i mean, as far as i remember the drinks don't apply 50% to your health bar, but only like 15-25%.

That's all ^_^

Well actually it is more like 30% than 50... I just used 50% because I didn't know for sure. But seriously, download then comment... Cuz everyone seems to be saying that the bleeding doesn't stop :pissedred:

Well actually it is more like 30% than 50... I just used 50% because I didn't know for sure. But seriously, download then comment... Cuz everyone seems to be saying that the bleeding doesn't stop :pissedred:

I downloaded it and the bleeding stops perfectly, but you HAVE to get it above 50%..

45% HP = still bleeding !

Great mod really, i love it. :awesome:

I downloaded it and the bleeding stops perfectly, but you HAVE to get it above 50%..

45% HP = still bleeding !

Great mod really, i love it. :awesome:

Maybe it has something to do with how much maximum health you have. I tested mine with full health + all paramedic missions done...