How can I get my Dad to buy me a SideKick 3?

Husky

Hello everyone,

I've been bugging my dad for this phone for months. I have tried asking my mother to buy me one. She always makes excuses on why not to buy one. I am only 14 years old and have about $134.59 in my piggy bank. I tried searching the web for information on how to get this phone for free. (By a contract).

I really want this phone so bad!! Can you guys tell me any tips or excuses on how my dad can buy this phone?

-Husk.

Edited by Husky

<br />lol funny thread...<br /><br />Well, the thing you have to do is bite his cock really hard and then rape him if he doesn't get the phone for you. IMHO, I don't know. How much does the phone cost? I guess you should wait until you save up enough.

I <3 my Nokia 5310

It costs about $280 American Dollars. Plus the contract.

Edited by Husky

YOO My phone is tight... Ever remember them oldskool nokias? It's got snake II innit blawd!! :D

I lost my LG U400 on a bus. I got a Ericsson K300i that's been through the washing machine and still works... I never use it though. Got boring after a while. Maybe you should get something betta for now then after a while the price for the phone will be much lower :)

Edited by Deji

YOO My phone is tight... Ever remember them oldskool nokias? It's got snake II innit blawd!! :D

I lost my LG U400 on a bus. I got a Ericsson K300i that's been through the washing machine and still works... I never use it though. Got boring after a while. Maybe you should get something betta for now then after a while the price for the phone will be much lower :)

I had one. A 3310 to be exact. My dad dropped it several times and it still works. The newer ones (the Nseries for example) were too good to be tortured, I guess. Some of them had parts that you can't buy at the shade-tree repair booths scattered in my neighborhood.