Tiny Mac?

Deji

Well since Apple REFUSE to make their software compatible with XP :P I wanted some sort of emulator for it like Tiny XP for Windows...

I need it so I can buy a few more nice video editing tools :thumbsup: Can't wait to start makin movies with em :D This could also help for lots of other things I've wanted... Such as a few music studio programs. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Well since Apple REFUSE to make their software compatible with XP :P I wanted some sort of emulator for it like Tiny XP for Windows...

I need it so I can buy a few more nice video editing tools :thumbsup: Can't wait to start makin movies with em :D This could also help for lots of other things I've wanted... Such as a few music studio programs. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm, it would kinda' be like a gray market approach, since installing Mac OS X on non-native hardware is contrary to EULA...

Eh?

Goddammit... I want Final Cut Pro!

There is no feasible (read: usable) OS X emulator for Windows. However, there are ways to install the operating system on non-Apple hardware.

Google "Install OS X on a hackintosh"

It's a bit complicated though and you could really mess your system up

Hmm... I can't believe I'd have to go to that much effort to buy someones product >.<

EDIT: Umm, that way involves actually having to get a mac os... And I hate Mac to be honest :P Left that part out...

Edited by Deji

There is no feasible (read: usable) OS X emulator for Windows. However, there are ways to install the operating system on non-Apple hardware.

Google "Install OS X on a hackintosh"

It's a bit complicated though and you could really mess your system up.

Tried that once; I tested it on an ECS mobo and it won't work at all... It isn't also encouraged at all, since it's gray market, like what I've said earlier...