Post your gaming setup!

Mpilk901

Right well there's only 1 rule for this topic, don't post HUGE images or too many. Thats about it! Post away.

20476.png

This is my brand new setup after Christmas:

- 60GB PS3

- 32" HD Samsung

- Small monitor plugged into my laptop

- White Dualshock 3

- Playstation Eye

- PSX Headset

- Logitech Wireless Keyboard

- Sony Surround Sound System

- Nice comfy chair :)

I would but wherever I am looks shit, but I do have all the stuff necessary for a good setup. Except a nice desk and a bigger room.

My room at home has a big old desk my Dad used to use and it's old/dirty/too big etc and also has my Mum's computer on it which is a pain.

My room in Stafford where I'm at for most of the year except Summer and Holidays is small, and has a shitty desk.

But as I said, I have the equipment so I'll list it here, you just imagine I'm in a mansion with a huge room with all this stuff arranged in a nice manner and that'll be my pic. ;)

26" Samsung TV

20" Samsung Monitor

Gaming PC

Xbox 360 and accessories (could also include my PS2 and SNES for the lulz but I wouldn't have them out unless I had a shit ton of room for them)

Logitech 5.1 surround sound

Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse

MacBook 13"

Nice comfy leather office chair

Yours looks awesome btw, very nice setup indeed!

26" Samsung TV

20" Samsung Monitor

Gaming PC

Xbox 360 and accessories (could also include my PS2 and SNES for the lulz but I wouldn't have them out unless I had a shit ton of room for them)

Logitech 5.1 surround sound

Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse

MacBook 13"

Nice comfy leather office chair

Yours looks awesome btw, very nice setup indeed!

Thanks, yours sounds pretty good and the image in my head looks good haha. Wish I had your monitor, the one I'm using is way too small but there ain't enough room on my desk for a bigger one.

n770443280_1052593_3607.jpg

not mine, one of my friends. but still insane! lol. mine isnt all that much to brag about anyways.

^ my friends one. he's got... ps3, 360, n64, logitech G25, logitech Z5500, sony bravia 32" macbook pro on the other side of the room... im so jealous lol.

well i got in my room:

PS2

15" samsung lcd tv

asus F3JC laptop

JVC UX-G5 micro hi-fi (for all the sound) OR Sennheiser HD215

logitech driving force EX , in front of the TV.

in the lounge room theres a 76cm panasonic widescreen CRT, the wii is plugged into that, sound is through pioneer 7.1 reciever and some no-name 5.1 speaker setup which is actually quite decent.

Edited by WRX22B1998

But as I said, I have the equipment so I'll list it here, you just imagine I'm in a mansion with a huge room with all this stuff arranged in a nice manner and that'll be my pic. ;)

Haha, I can imagine you showing your house on Cribs, "Yeah, so this is my gaming setup n-wordz!" *wood flooring, nice wood cabinets, nice glowing lights, etc* :awesome:

Anyway for the same reason as Chris, no picture.

I have a shitty computer, that I play SA on, specs are like:

Advent 3000 Series

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.53GHz

1GB RAM

NVIDEA GeForce4 MX 420

and for consoles I have an Xbox 360 Elite and a PS2 with a 32" LG lcd tv. :awesome:

Haha, I can imagine you showing your house on Cribs, "Yeah, so this is my gaming setup n-wordz!" *wood flooring, nice wood cabinets, nice glowing lights, etc* :awesome:

Anyway for the same reason as Chris, no picture.

I have a shitty computer, that I play SA on, specs are like:

Advent 3000 Series

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.53GHz

1GB RAM

NVIDEA GeForce4 MX 420

and for consoles I have an Xbox 360 Elite and a PS2 with a 32" LG lcd tv. :awesome:

We share the same video card... Only mine has a dual core processor and 2 GB RAM.

- 60GB PS3 w/ SIXAXIS controller

- Sony Bravia 26" HD LCD TV

- Compaq Presario SR1819UK desktop PC

- Epson Stylus Photo RX685 printer

- HP G70-111EM laptop

- Leather office chair

- Energy-saving lamp

I'll post pics when I have a decent setup. The digital camera is locked in the safe. We're looking to get the Bravia wall-mounted so I have space for a smaller monitor (preferably 22") to put on the desk. I have a fairly small desk, that's because I share a room with my little bro and the bunkbed takes up a lot of space in my room. My Dad's been wanting to get a loft conversion for quite a while now and we're currently in the stages of getting permission to go through with it. Of course, this won't be happening until next year but I'm hoping to move into that room once the work is complete and it's been fully furnished. Then I'll have space for a large desk and I'll be able to wall-mount my TV with space left to do whatever else I want with it. Surround-sound system, big HDTV etc.